X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishy Sunday

Skins -3.5

YTD 1-0 (+0.95)

Not a home dog - but there aren't any I want to play this week.
    可你住在有趣的时代 - May you live in interesting times.

Visit wagertracker and participate in free contests and track your picks.

We'll take it...

interesting seeing Miami and St. Louis cover :beerbang:

YTD 2-0 (+1.9)

Comment

Nice call with Wash. That was IMO one of the best picks on the board this week, if not the absolute best one.

I think it's funny how a guy who claims to not know what he's doing seems to come up with one of the strongest plays on the board every week, going all the way back to last season when you had that nice run.

Keep it up :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        Nice call with Wash. That was IMO one of the best picks on the board this week, if not the absolute best one.

I think it's funny how a guy who claims to not know what he's doing seems to come up with one of the strongest plays on the board every week, going all the way back to last season when you had that nice run.

Keep it up :thumbs:
        Thanks Stif. I say there are three main factors.

1 - luck. I don't pick many - I am, going back to last season 16-3 ATS. Small enough of a sample for luck to be a big factor. Nobody is going to hit 80% consistently, and 19 games isn't a trend, as we all know.

2 - The biggest factor I think the sports bettor has in his favor - the bookie has to play em all. You don't. Rarely do I make more than one or two picks in a weekend.

3 - Great advice. I read Kevin, you, BB, Larry, Homedawg, and several other great cappers here prior to making the pick I usually make for the week, in addition to standard stuff like matchups (especially o-lines) and such.

That all said, I fully expect for my streak of good luck to hit a dry spell soon :sm:

Comment

Working...
        X