• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 5

YTD ATS 20-29 (-29.25 units) :toss:
    Dog ML's 6-9 (-0.37 units)
    total 26-38 (-29.62 units) :flush:

New Orleans Aints -3.5 (-103)

Carolina is pretty bad, and if the Aints are going to win one before totally blowing their season, it should be this week, at home with 2 weeks to prepare.

Washington Redskins -3.5

Another team with 2 weeks to prepare, and figure out how to decimate that horrid Lions defense. Shouldn't be too difficult. Wash really should be laying over a TD here IMHO, but Joe Pub disagrees, and adds value to Wash.

Pittsburgh Steelers -6

Lots of guys out for PIT.....I guess someone forgot to tell the oddsmakers. The entire NFC West is just weak on the road, including Seattle. I look for a focused Steelers team to come out and win big today after taking their first L at Arizona last week.

Cleveland Browns +16.5 (+100)

Gave a ton of reasoning for this play in the discussion thread.

3 units each

KC Chiefs +2 (+100)

KC is a tough home team, and they've gotta be feeling good about themselves after beating SD and finally putting some points on the board. The JAX run defense has not impressed me this year, which doesn't sound like a + when facing LJ and the Chiefs, and the Jags wins over Atlanta and Denver are not impressive to me.

NY Jets +4 (+100)

Joe Pub made me do it.....well, and the fact that Udog likes em so much. I had no opinion on the game personally, but I'm trusting the oddsmakers, Udog, and fading the public. Sounds like a winning equation to me.

St Louis Lambs +3.5 (+100)

Arizona shouldn't be a road fave. In addition, there's some kind of strong trend to fade a team who won last week as a home dog and is now a road fave.

Chicago Bears +3.5 (+105)

I think the Bears step up this week, limit the turnovers, play good defense, and win this divisional rivalry. They need this W, or they can pretty much forget any chance to win the division, or make the playoffs if GB goes to 5-0 and they drop to 1-4. 4-0 is 4-0, and congrats to GB, but beating PHI (a game that was handed to em by a team that is 1-3 and sucks), NYG, (defense was playing like dog ****), SD (another team who is playing like dog ****), and MIN (offense completely sucks...may be the worst O in the league), doesn't do alot for me, so I'm not afraid to go against the public darling GB tonight on prime time.

2 units each

KC Chiefs ML +120
    NY Jets ML +188
    St Louis Lambs ML +185
    Chicago Bears ML +165

1 unit each

I'm still debating on a few....don't know if i'll play them or not (MIA, ATL, SF)
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 10-07-2007, 10:52 AM.

GL today Stif :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL JML:thumbs:

Comment

Your buddy over at the other place likes Carolina today. LOL!!!

GL today Stif!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
          Your buddy over at the other place likes Carolina today. LOL!!!

GL today Stif!
          Sweet :beerbang:

Comment

I see the Aints and Jets vaginas are starting to show :bang: :puke:

Comment

LMFAO at noodle arm Pennington :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                LMFAO at noodle arm Pennington :laughing:
                Sorry I lead you down that road Stif.... what a joke, can't win with those kinds of turnovers :puke:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

OMFG. I was on the right side of EVERY ONE of these plays except the ****ty Jets and Chiefs and I'm going to go ******* 2-5 instead of 5-2.

This is ****in ridiculous

Comment

i feel your pain

cant believe the jets choked... at least we got the backdoor with the lambs

Comment

:bang:

They should have named the CLE-NE game, Square Luck Bowl.

Unbelieveable loss on side and Under on one dumbass play with less than 1 min left deep in own territory. Luckily I did not take CLE...had the under play all game. 28 pts in 4th:beer2: :bang:
                      Go Boilers!
                      thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                      NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                      NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                      NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                      NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                      NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                      NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                      NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                      NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                      NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

i'm pretty much never fading the patriots again.... most likely...

public or not, they have covered like 70% ats last 6 years or so

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                          i feel your pain

cant believe the jets choked... at least we got the backdoor with the lambs
                          Yea, I sure needed that. I figured there wasn't much chance of that happening with them needed the TD and 2 pt conversion.

The freakin Aints kill me. They should have been so far ahead that CAR shouldn't have a prayer by mid 4th qtr....and they just kept screwing up. Oh, and that "illegal formation" when they said #70 wasn't on the line of scrimmage, negating a TD, when the play went completely the other way, and it sure looked to me like he was on the line anyway? That was brutal.

Then they give ARI a free TD before the half cause the idiot ref spots the ball in the middle of about 15 players trying to rush to their spots at the line of scrimmage? What the hell do they expect to happen to the ball? What are the chances someone DOESN'T bump it? That and the INT return for a TD killed the Lambs today. That was a game they should have won outright, judging from what I saw on the field.

And I don't think a comment on the result of the NE/CLE game is even necessary. It was obvious CLE should have covered that, even despite all the turnovers.

I just felt like all day I was on the wrong side of the Jets play. They scored with big plays. I saw the kickoff return for TD, and if i remember correctly, they had points either directly off turnovers, or a as a result of them as well. If not for that stuff, the Giants probably would have hammered em, or at least won....considering they overcame all that and still won the game....so no biggie on that one. Pennington is not an NFL QB.....period.

****, just give me CLE and I'm happy....that was bull**** at the end. I mean it's not the defender's fault he scored on a fumble....even though I've many times seen that exact play called an incompletion, but nevertheless, it sucked and it's a ****ed up way to lose.

What I do mind though, is that did I see correctly that NE went for a passing TD attempt, up 10, with about 45 or 50 secs left on the clock and CLE out of timeouts? That's ******* classless. Why not just kick the ****in FG, or take a knee and get it over with? CLE ain't getting 2 TD's in 45 secs with no time outs....and that's a spot where you'd kick the FG any other time....so why do you need a TD all of a sudden? If you score on 1st thru 3rd down, fine, cause that's how you'd normally play it, but going for a TD on 4th in that spot is complete classless crap.

Actually it makes me think maybe something was up there as far as some fixing, possibly for the over? Either that or NE is classless....which I already knew....or both. A shame for Brady IMO, cause I don't think he's the classless one at all. He's a great player. I think it's that SOB Belichick and his ego wanting to be the best of all time.....as if rubbing it in on Cleveland is going to make that happen.

So anyway, now we have a NE player intentionally injuring Losman (i don't care what that fat **** says, it's obvious it was intentional), them trying to rub it in to a team they had beat today, and just Belichick's cocky self and his suspected cheating. The way he conducted himself when asked about that was heinous too....like "**** you, I'll do what I want. You can't do **** to me cause I'm the man". Their bad karma will come around to bite them in the ass, and I am going to LMFAO when it does. I have no idea how anyone could even cheer for that team. I really don't.

Comment

dont worry stif.... skins go to new england in a few weeks and sean taylor going to end randy moss's career.... or maybe brady's.... i can feel it

Comment

I'd actually be happier if he took out Bill Bellidick and shoved his humble pie squarely up his ass, LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X