Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

Anyone got or found information on whether

addai or marvin are playing for colts today??

thanks

Both are inactive :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

50/50 chance that's all I can find. They are not releasing that infomation. I doult we will see Marvin today. But who know. Ive looked everywhere it's being kept hush hush

PLAYER PERSONNEL NOTES

—LB Rob Morris has been placed on injured reserve. Morris had surgery on his left knee Tuesday and has been ruled out for the remainder of the season. He was injured in the second quarter of last week's win over Denver.

—WR Marvin Harrison (knee) is not expected to be available for the Tampa Bay game. He has not practiced this week. A final decision on his availability for the Buccaneers' game won't be made until Saturday or Sunday.

—RB Joseph Addai (shoulder) has not practiced this week. Addai chances of playing against Tampa Bay on Sunday remains up in the air. Team officials are expected to make a decision on his chances of suiting up against the Buccaneers on Saturday or Sunday.

—S Bob Sanders (chest/ribs) has yet to practice this week. Sanders probably won't be able to play against Tampa Bay on Sunday, but a final decision will be made by Saturday or Sunday.

—TE Ben Utecht (concussion) has not practiced this week. Utecht has not been cleared yet to play against the Buccaneers on Sunday.

—LB Freddy Keiaho (concussion) has yet to practice this week. Keiaho will need to be cleared by team physicians to play against Tampa Bay on Sunday.
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Thanks for the help but i still took colts yesterday figured without a run game how can tampa throw on colts in indi

Comment

Working...
        X