X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday Night >>>

Week 5 Sunday: 5-2, +11.03 Units :thumbs:

NFL YTD: 25-14. +37.67 Units :thumbs:

Another good Sunday....as for tonight...I put this one in earlier in the week...probably not a surprise to most, lol....but I have to keep going with what I'm feeling, dog or fav, home or away ....that's what has me almost 40 units up for the year through 5 weeks....

Cowboys -9.5 -115 vs Bills - 4 Units
    Bills got their win...a squeaker over the horrible Jets, this game is a huge mismatch, with a top offense facing a Bills defence (ranked last) that is still severely depleted... especially the secondary....3rd string corner, Safety that was signed from nowhere 2 weeks ago, backup LBs & DL, etc., etc. With the way Romo, Owens and Witten are connecting, this could get ugly. Cowboys running game seems to be working as well, keeping the defences honest, and Romo looks to be confident, elusive, and is making all the right decisions. Dallas' much maligned defence is actually playing better, and is ranked 11th in the league. Bills have the bad defence, folks! And Edwards might be slightly better than Losman (not hard), but he is still a rook in the spotlight, and did only manage to put 17 points up on the horrible Jets defence...people are talking like he threw for 400 yards and scored 35 points. 17 won't get it done against Dallas.

I don't put much stock into MNF's long hiatus from Buffalo either (Does Romo care??). I actually think this is an advantage to DALLAS, as this is a team with players used to the primetime spotlight, where the Bills are filled with players, rookies, etc with hardly any experience in this situation!! Especially a QB making his 2nd start! I don't know how anybody could put money down on a bad BUffalo team, just because a certain TV crew hasn't been in their city in 12 years. Absolutely crazy. lol.

Don't really think the look-ahead has much merit either....I know alot of people put huge weight into this, but these guys are professionals, and during the game, they will be thinking about making a tackle or catching a pass....not Tom Brady. One game at a time. This is still a momumental mismatch in talent...next weeks schedule doesn't change that one bit, IMO. But I could be wrong.

"They hear this is a trap game, they hear all those things, They're grown men. They should know that. I told them that. They've told each other. They're saying the right things, so I believe they believe it." Wade Phillips, who makes his first trip to Buffalo as a head coach since being fired by the Bills after the 2000 season.

Picking a side in this one was not very hard for me....These three elite teams have been covering all year, and I think this is another blowout tonight...

GL

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-08-2007, 10:34 AM. Reason: Units

Nice got it early I see!!GL tonite!!:beer2:

Comment

Thanks BO...GL....yeah got it on Tuesday I believe....

:beer2: :beerbang:

Comment

GL JML :thumbs:

Comment

gL TONIGHT HOPE WE CASH A LOT OF GOOD CAPPERS ON BILLS BECAUSE OF HIS HISTORY ON MNF... GO COWBOYS

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

I figured Buffalo's only chance to cover was to get points off turnovers and special teams...and did that ever happen! Yikes. I was pissed to see Buffalo not win outright however...did they ever blow a gift from Romo. Edwards looked good though...I think I like this kid! This team, with a healthy defence, and Edwards at QB is a playoff team!

Anyway...updating for next week...

Week 5: 5-3, +7.03 Units

NFL YTD: 25-15. +33.67 Units

:beerbang:

Looks like the early line for the big game is the Pats -3.5. Not sure what to do there, but I am liking 3 road dogs next week (Tenn+3/STL+10/Wash+3.5), and one home fav (Clev-4).

Let's get that discussion thread going, UD!

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X