X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be great Birds :beerbang:

Witten total yards o65.5 yds-115

1 unit

For reasons stated above.... also, Witten has more than 70 in 3 of his 4 games this year.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
      If Stanford can beat USC the Bills can beat the Cowgirls. GL Underdog. Bills win by 10+:beerbang:
      only 1 problem: stanford is better than da' bills:gulp:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
        only 1 problem: stanford is better than da' bills:gulp:
        LMAO that is funny:laughing: but USC is better than the cowgirls
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          It's always tough to find reasons why a big dog will win, but hell it happens. IMO the Bills will need the help of turnovers & some big plays to take it su, but at +550 I had to put a little on it. Down to +490 @ 5Dimes now, so I'm happy with the number.

Thanks Hoosier, Q & OYW :thumbs:
          Ha...remember the Chicago/Arizona MNF game last year. Was a +700ish type number. Dennis Green's post-game reaction was almost worth it though

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
            LMAO that is funny:laughing: but USC is better than the cowgirls
            notree dame is better than ucla or are they:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              It's always tough to find reasons why a big dog will win, but hell it happens. IMO the Bills will need the help of turnovers & some big plays to take it su, but at +550 I had to put a little on it. Down to +490 @ 5Dimes now, so I'm happy with the number.

Thanks Hoosier, Q & OYW :thumbs:
              i'm gettin tired of your big head ever since you hit that ND ML.

a blind masturbating monkey in a meatlocker could hit that :beerbang:
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                i'm gettin tired of your big head ever since you hit that ND ML.

a blind masturbating monkey in a meatlocker could hit that :beerbang:
                LMAO! Here's my secret.... every week I put a bunch of dog moneylines into a box of Flutie Flakes, & I play the the first 5 I pull out:thumbs:

Bills ML dropped to +475 now, looks like I'm not the only one who likes it :dunno:

Comment

Let's go Udogg :beerbang:

Comment

thanks FTR 4-1 +5.5 units

Just a disgusting way to end that game. I saw it coming, even after thye missed 2 pt conversion. That's what happens when you can't put anyone away. I lay no blame on the defense today, they were left on the field for way too long 2nd half. 4 2ndh posessions, 3 punts 1 int :bang:

Comment

this team still tops my list of "cover" heroes.

:beerbang:

taking them every chance I get/like ATS here on out. already 4-1 ATS and 1-0 SU with them so far this year.

:chaching:

good game though man, sorry about the snakebitten bites. :beer2:

maybe thurman shoulda left the stadium in the last 5 seconds :nuts:
                      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I told ya that +550 ML was just a little too much :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                          I told ya that +550 ML was just a little too much :beer2:
                          It lost, but no way was that a bad play. Buffalo never trailed until the final play of the game...

Comment

Working...
                          X