Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    hd done even tell me you layed 700 to win 100 please

eddie, if ya followed me at all, you would know the answer to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROI :thumbs:

Comment

• Like last year, Tony Romo will cost the Cowpukes a playoff win. He is such an overrated player and if this was any other team than the worst team ever in the Bills, Dallas would have lost.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• go ahead, dallas haters... the boyz are gonna win! :thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          eddie, if ya followed me at all, you would know the answer to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROI :thumbs:
          well i know you liked the under, it went over didnt it??? if you did lay 700 to win 100 congrats,,,,,,,,,, you really should go to church in the morning, you might not ever get another gift from god like you did tonight:thumbs: jesus won that game it sure as hell wasnt the cowgirls they stunk up the joint be time.........romo could have easily had 10 picks if the bills could catch the ****en ball, i kinda thought that last drop would come back to haunt them,, and it did............ all in all not a bad showing by a rookie qb against the doomsday d:thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
            come on pinnacle im waiting for the new eng/dallas line
            I'm telling ya dan, tread carefully.

I woke up this morning intent on betting Dallas.

by the time I left work, I was on the fence, and by gametime, I went 180 and took 1H and Game Buffalo.

doesnt mean I'm in the know, but Dallas at home, after winning a crazy lucky game like this, favors them IMO.

had they lost tonight, they prolly would lose next week SU, but cover.

look closer at the numbers.

Dallas D gave up only 3 points! granted to buffalo last ranked Offense, but still.

without the bullet in the toes, this game should never hve been that close, but it was.

GL either way!
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• im going to sleep, wasted enough time watching the bills give dallas the game on a silver platter...........i hope juron dies in his ****en sleep........... or better yet i hope he kills over just as jerry slides it in:beerbang: :laughing: ****en pitiful

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post

by the time I left work, I was on the fence, and by gametime, I went 180 and took 1H and Game Buffalo.

doesnt mean I'm in the know, but Dallas at home, winning a crazy lucky game like this, favors them IMO.

had they lost tonight, they prolly would lose next week SU, but not cover.

Dallas D gave up only 3 points! granted to buffalo last ranked Offense, but still.

without the bullet in the toes, this game should never hve been that close, but it was.

GL either way!

anything under new eng -3 or less im all over it.........better team overall IMO ......plain and simple and they have cool calm mr. brady .......i really think they beat dallas, indy, balt they got a shot at 16-0
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

......i really think they beat dallas, indy, balt they got a shot at 16-0
                  NOF'NWay
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                    well i know you liked the under, it went over didnt it??? if you did lay 700 to win 100 congrats,,,,,,,,,, you really should go to church in the morning, you might not ever get another gift from god like you did tonight:thumbs: jesus won that game it sure as hell wasnt the cowgirls they stunk up the joint be time.........romo could have easily had 10 picks if the bills could catch the ****en ball, i kinda thought that last drop would come back to haunt them,, and it did............ all in all not a bad showing by a rookie qb against the doomsday d

:ohman: ROI= Return On Investment... Why would I lay 700 to get 100?????? no f'n way... especially after tonights game, coulda lost!!!! I bet the under game and grabbed the boyz 2h.... I ended up down for the night... I appreciate your concern... :beerbang:]

Btw, I also bet the tribe +170 tonight and won the tribe +170 for the series, so I win $$$$$$$$$$ tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :victory:

Tomorrow is another day! :thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                      NOF'NWay
                      hey bro.........stick that in the vault if it happens you owe me an order of wings at Elmos :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

hey bro.........stick that in the vault if it happens you owe me an order of wings at Elmos :beerbang:
                        Deal:beer2:
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post

doesnt mean I'm in the know, but Dallas at home, after winning a crazy lucky game like this, favors them IMO.

had they lost tonight, they prolly would lose next week SU, but cover.

GL either way!

I think I like what you're writin'??????:thumbs:

Comment

• Holy ******* **** fellas. Dallas Cowboys almost ****ted in their pants with that timeout call. Anyways, gg Bills cover. Hopefully the Dallas watch the tape from this game and learn not to **** it up against NE on Sunday.
                            Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

• wow what what a win AS THEY SAY A WIN IS A WIN... ROMO STILL HAD OVER 300 YARDS AND HAD 6 TO...... BUT THE D ONLY GAVE UP 3 POINTS..... THE REFS WERE BAD AND COST BUFF THE GAME ON CLOCK TIME AT THE END BUT A WIN IS A WIN.. WE ARE 5-0 AND IT MAY HAVE NOT BEEN PRETTY BUT ONCE AGAIN A WIN IS A WIN.... WOW WATCH OUT FOR NEW ENGLAND........ THINK IT MIGHT BE UGLY BUT WE ARE AT HOME.. AND IN THE NFL LIKE TONIGHT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN... WHO KNOWS... CONGRATS TO ALL THE BILLS BETTERS TONIGHT.....:bang:

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                                Deal:beer2:
                                oh hell yeah.....................wooooooooooooooo :beerbang: :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                                X