Clear All

• Winless NFL teams

A great article here:

http://www.predictem.com/nfl/winless.php

This week's play on teams based on above article:

New Orleans
    St Louis
    Miami

Hold your nose and throw down a wager on these stinky teams!

2 out of those 3 have to win SU this week. Going ML on all wouldn't be too bad.

I haven't looked looked at the lines nor do I know who they are playing, but I wouldn't feel too bad rolling ML on all 3 of those.

Comment

I like NO & STL. :beerbang:

Comment

i like STL this week!
        "Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint"

Comment

StL has the best shot. Just a hunch. 10 is alot for Balt to give someone.
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
            StL has the best shot. Just a hunch. 10 is alot for Balt to give someone.
            Baltimore is lucky to freaking SCORE 10 let alone cover a 10 point spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post
              A great article here:

http://www.predictem.com/nfl/winless.php

This week's play on teams based on above article:

New Orleans
              St Louis
              Miami

Hold your nose and throw down a wager on these stinky teams!

Good article Jerbeek. I ended up going w/both New Orleans and St. Louis in my SU pool this week. I think STL has the best chance to win (if not a very good chance at covering). New Orleans has to break out of it at some point right?! Miami, on the other hand, is in a world of hurt right now and is just a complete mess (though look what they did to my Bears last year as 13 1/2 pt dogs at Soldier Field) so who knows.

Moose
              Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
                Good article Jerbeek. I ended up going w/both New Orleans and St. Louis in my SU pool this week. I think STL has the best chance to win (if not a very good chance at covering). New Orleans has to break out of it at some point right?! Miami, on the other hand, is in a world of hurt right now and is just a complete mess (though look what they did to my Bears last year as 13 1/2 pt dogs at Soldier Field) so who knows.

Moose

see miami is in a world of hurt and with back up quarterback all signs point to first win because cleveland should handle miami at home right???

IMO miami is best winless team this week to go with.. ronnie brown is a machine and browns run def not very good... miami def is capable of getting turnovers against a derrick anderson...

Comment

Working...
                X