Strong Plays (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    Regular Plays (2-0)(+2.00 units)

Total (5-1)(+7.80 units)

YEAR TO DATE

Best Bets (3-6)(-10.80 units)
    Strong Plays (4-7)(-7.40 units)
    Regular Plays (6-7)(-1.70 units)

Overall (13-20)(-19.90 units)

Well, I went with my “you have to be nutz” plays last week and did pretty good. I guess I am going to have to try it again this week and see what happens. My normal way of thinking is just not working for me this year, proving last year was a fluke. Here are my “don’t make sense” plays for this week.

Oakland +9.5 vs San Diego (best bet)…………….Ok, last week we saw the real Chargers finally show up. They will be on a roll the rest of the season now that they have righted their ship. Now they are full of confidence, coming home playing the lowly Oakland Raiders. No reason they cannot name the score in this one. Watch and see if they don’t barely pull out a win in this one and maybe even lose this game. The NFL is a crazy game.

Miami +4.5 vs Cleveland (best bet)………….Miami is 0-5. Miami is on the road where they are definitely not as good, especially their defense. Miami’s starting QB is out. Cleveland has played decent ball after their horrible opener and now are at home playing the lowly dolphins only giving them 4.5 points. This is one game on Cleveland’s schedule that they are expecting to win. Cleveland should win easy, but watch and see if Miami does not get their first win. Miami outright.

Cincinnati -3 vs Kansas City (strong play)…………….Kansas always has been a much better home team, that is for sure. The bengals are a mess, and have been the past year or so after having a great season before that. Chiefs looking to get back to 500 @ 3-3 and this is the perfect chance for that to happen. Getting the Chiefs at home and getting, I said getting three points is as good as gold. Make that fools gold. Cincy by at least seven points.

Minnesota +5.5 vs Chicago (strong play)………….Very similar to the San Diego game for me. Bears maybe have righted their ship as well with a big road win at undefeated Green Bay. Now they return home, full of confidence to face the 1-3, winless on the road Minnesota Vikings. And you only have to lay less than a touchdown. Bears should be able to name the score in this one. But you know as well as I do, it is never that easy. I would not be shocked to see the Vikes shock the Bears and win this game, but I will take the points just in case.

St Louis +9.5 vs Baltimore (regular play)………………What is wrong with St Louis and their offense? They suck this year. They are 0-5 overall and 0-2 on the road. Now they take their struggling offense to Baltimore where even good offenses have known to struggle. They don’t stand much of a chance do they? Watch and see if they don’t light up the scoreboard this week and get the cover. Did I mention the NFL is crazy?

New England -5 vs Dallas (regular play)……………..The battle of the NFL giants. What a great game. Can either team win by more than 5 points in a battle like this. Cowboys proved how good they were by playing terrible (especially Romo) and yet coming back to win on the road in front of a frantic Buffalo Bill crowd. That is a sign of a great team. I am sure many people are thinking no team is going to go undefeated and when they looked at the Pats schedule and have said this is the game they could very well lose. My normal way of thinking I would be all over the home dog Cowboys in this one thinking the same thing. With that being said, watch the pats win this one by a touchdown or more.

I took a pass on the Sunday and Monday night games this week. I might be back for those, I don’t know yet.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X