• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football: 10/8 MNF

...YTD...Updated Later All MY Info is at Home

Dallas at Buffalo

Pic: Dallas/Buffalo...Over 45

Sorry for the YTD..No Time to Look Back on this Site..This Hotel Internet is JUST UNREAL...I have Tryed for 30 Minutes to Post This in the Room we are at..DoubleTree Hotel in Chicago..and Keeps Asking for Password....and Kicks Me Off Net..Sorry and Hope all Here have a Great NITE...BOL..!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Sorry to All..I Just Found Out Tuesday at 4:30 That this Dumb Ass Comp did Not Post My Pic Monday Nite Until I Found it on Hold...Damn Ass Place..Sorry My Post was Late..Hope All had a Great Nite ans Congrats$$ to All on Buffalo and Over...Hard Loss for Buffalo...BOL Next Week...!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
    X