Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Member Joeyballgame's week sicks picks

YTD - 10-11

My first thoughts on games were right in line with John Q., so after a little further review I landed on these:

Bears Under 37 - Each of these offenses led by weak QB's IMO will feature conservative play calling designed to not give the game to the opposing defense. Lots of run stuffing, tick, tick, tick.

Rams Ravens Under 37 - Baltimore wont take any chances either with Frerotte dishing out the ball.

Tampa -3 (@-2.5 for -115 on Bodog, bought it) - This is a case of the worse team, better matchup. Just love the Tampa 2 Defense against Vince. Especially after a 3 pick game last week. Defense wins this game IMO, the Titans are completely shut down, and Garcia does enough to get the win. That guy Graham looks like a better runner than Pittman.

Ariz -4.5 - Me and 3/4 of America think the Cards can cover the number against Carr and/or Testeverde with Warner at the helm at home.

Jags -6.5 - Jags are the real deal, are a physical team getting their running attack together again, and Houston starts Kevin Walter and Andre Davis at WR these days. Throw in a banged up Ahman Green and garbage can heisman thief Ron Dayne and I can't see this years Texans hanging close here. Add the Texans recent red zone ineptitude, and the switch to Garrard rather than Leftwich who lost this game twice last year, adds to the value. The fact that they swept the Jags last year adds the bonus of a solid public fade. I could see 31-10 very easily.

Stl +9.5 - The Ravens aren't really that good. Good ole Gus may have some magic left. This line is way too high IMO.

SD -6.5 first half - Was that the Superchargers I saw in Denver last week?
    SD -9.5 - Sure hope so.

New Orleans +6.5 - NO biggest weaknesses, atrocious cover corner play, no power running game. Seattle has only two healthy serviceable NFL receivers left after losing Hackett, and Branch, and sports a finesse defense. Think this one goes down to the wire.

Minnesota +6 - Looks like a tight game on paper. Just hope Hester or Tavarus/Holcomb doesn't do something stupid.
Working...
X