explain please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• explain please

Why is the public money on the Bengals and everybody on the threads is on KC? seems like KC is always struggling to even get to the stadium.

Also why are people jumping on Tampa Bay, Tenn always keeps games close and I have Tenn as the underdog?

any help would be appreciated before I place my bets.

:bang:

they all could take the chiefs , i'm betting at the last minute and taking the bengals here and hoping to get a better line then , i see the bengals winning by 5 or better

gl:thumbs:

Originally posted by J Luke View Post
    Why is the public money on the Bengals and everybody on the threads is on KC? seems like KC is always struggling to even get to the stadium.

Also why are people jumping on Tampa Bay, Tenn always keeps games close and I have Tenn as the underdog?

any help would be appreciated before I place my bets.

:bang:

Comment

KC is a tough place to play, Cincy has a horrible defense, and betting on a homedog that is anti public hits at a pretty decent clip.

Tampa plays a style a defense that has over the years done well vs athletic QB's(see their success vs Vick). They should contain and confuse Young.

JMO

GL!

Comment

Cincy defense sucks when healthy. When they aren't healthy they are even worse. It's hard to see them even slowing down Larry Johnson. KC played like **** at home last week and I don't think they will do that for the second week in a row. If you listened to the Bengals press conferences after the NE game, they sounded like they were about to come apart as a team. The only thing going for them is that they had a bye week to prepare for KC. I don't think it will be enough. They are 1-3 and could easily be 0-4 if not for a very close season opening win at home against a pretty mediocre Ravens team.

Comment

okay i get the picture i think, i was going with the public but may skip it all together. any thoughts on cleveland at home? could be a bounce back game both teams lack consistant play but home field gives advantage

Comment

I think you should also keep in mine about the cleveland game where they could put up POINTS on the board if needed palmer is a very good QB and capable of throwing well when needed , also to mention cincinatti always had a sucky team but always had pretty decent QB's like Ken Anderson error I remember when they got the best of picks out of college and still had a ****ty team no matter who they drafted ,it always lays on the QB's shoulders in cincinnatii

this game is no different IMO

Go Cincinnatti :beerbang:

GL

Comment

KC Win :thumbs:

TB/Tenn push :dunno:

Comment

I'M GLAD YOU ALL WON:thumbs: it wasn't my biggest play so I didn't loose that much on it , I WON BIG TIME ON THE OVER JAGS - HOU GAME $$$ BIG BIG $$$:beerbang: like I predicted in the beginning of the week without a DOUBT

GL to you all later tonight:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by justabrake View Post
                  Cincinnatti

:dunno: :dunno: ......
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I'm stupid explain what your saying :puke:

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    :dunno: :dunno: ......

Comment

I think he saying Cincy is horrible:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                        I think he saying O-H-I-O is #1
                        :thumbs:
                        Last edited by homedawg; 10-14-2007, 05:16 PM.

Comment

they are no 1

Comment

Working...
                          X