Week 6 in game thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    maybe i should get a gold toooof and try out for cincy......
    you got a criminal record?
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      no but i might be able to get a gold tooof....that definitely counts for something there.....oh yeah, and a spider web tatoo
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• I just don't see why you go for 3 there. Awful, awful call. ****...you still need 2 scores, not to mention a 2 point conversion!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          no no no you are supposed to have criminal TENDANCIES before joining team

criminal record comes after cashing 1st paycheck

Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
            I just don't see why you go for 3 there. Awful, awful call. ****...you still need 2 scores, not to mention a 2 point conversion!!
            you have to put points on the board and turn it over to your defense.........

who's given up 38 points today.............:laughing: :laughing:

Comment

• Little different when Dallas isnt playing St Louis, Buffalo or Miami.
              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• you can add retread QB's to the list of Relief pitchers as something i want to come back as. It's amazing how few good QB's in the world there must be when Tim Craptay still has ANY spot in this league at this point......you can completely suck ass and get paid to throw the ball in the NFL.....actually i would want to be a left handed relief pitcher with a 8.35 ERA and then when the season is over, sign on as a back up QB in the league and finish my year with a 3TD/13INT ratio.....that would be strong...and assure me of getting paid in both sports the next year....

Comment

• i remember a few weeks ago when people called me out for talking **** about the cowboys secondary.... i was dead wrong, cowboys secondary rock solid... those 5 TD passes from brady all luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                    i remember a few weeks ago when people called me out for talking **** about the cowboys secondary.... i was dead wrong, cowboys secondary rock solid... those 5 TD passes from brady all luck

don't break your arm patting yourself on the back..........:laughing:

Comment

• actually i think the skins are the most solid team in that division overall....in terms of overall offense/defense and kicking game

Comment

don't break your arm patting yourself on the back..........:laughing:
                        no big deal, bro.... gilbert arenas lets me borrow his hyperbaric chamber for quick healing

Comment

• boyz are dead, maybe has something to do with me taking them in the 2nd half:puke: over 100 yards in penalties...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                            no big deal, bro.... gilbert arenas lets me borrow his hyperbaric chamber for quick healing
                            :beerbang:

Comment

actually i think the skins are the most solid team in that division overall....in terms of overall offense/defense and kicking game
                              :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

• well im up 67 bucks with dallas 2nd half pending, this is by far the best sunday ive had :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                                X