No announcement yet.

Week 7 ~ New England at Miami Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now is where someone has to go back, and find Cuse or FF saying "we" about one of their teams. lol!

I dont care either way, and have probably been guilty myself....just a natural thing sometimes I guess :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      rjp...Id like to see a record of all these confident mathematical plays you preach! Sorry...but those posts were very cocky, man! lol The math is cool, and I like to read your insights, but they are NEVER backed up on this site with records, so I never take them too seriously, because I don't see recorded proof...I only have your insane confidence in every "value" number you list...but by my memory, it seems they lose hell of lot more than not. (lol, sorry). Not trying to dog you...but IMO your insights would be appreciated more with an actual posted record (toome anyway). I also think a capper has to take the actual teams and matchups into consideration once in a while, too dude. JMO

GL :thumbs:
      My record in the NFL this year is 45-48-5 (+27.72 units; ROI: 12.60%). I haven't had the stamina to make a post here in the forum listing every bet I make, so I just chime in when I see the value. New England is on a tear and I've lost going against them most weeks (ended up with Browns +21.5 last week at adjusted odds that I won). I've also, however, been doing very well betting the quarter markets.

Not only that, but I can show you the actual bets, and I can also show you a record of my thoughts of every week with the amount I bet. I'd prefer not to get banned so I won't post a link directly, but if you seriously want to call my bluff then have a mod shoot you my e-mail address.

Give me the best team in the league on the road playing the worst team in the league and I'll bet a nice chunk every time at +17, +17.5, whatever is available.

Comment

Cool...no worries. Glad your doing well. I just meant it is impossible (and always will be) for me to follow some of your confident plays I read about, when I see no record...all I see is whats on this site. Plus...they are usully putting down the side I'm on anyway! lol

GL this week! :thumbs:
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-15-2007, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Cool...no worries. Glad your doing well. I just meant it is impossible (and always will be) for me to follow some of your confident plays I read about, when I see no record...all I see is whats on this site. Plus...they are usully putting down the side I'm on anyway! lol

GL this week! :thumbs:

dude- you edited your post...you told him the F'ck off...i saw that......then you changed it.....:laughing: :laughing:

:beer2:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            dude- you edited your post...you told him the F'ck off...i saw that......then you changed it....
            lol. Grammar Edits for Cuse!

Troublemaking prick :beer2:

:laughing:

Comment

:thumbs:

Comment

Now is where someone has to go back, and find Cuse or FF saying "we" about one of their teams. lol!

I dont care either way, and have probably been guilty myself....just a natural thing sometimes I guess :dunno:
                If you go back and look for that, I can 100% guarantee you won't find it. I have never said it aloud in talking sports and correct literally every time they say it in front of me, it just simply drives me nuts. There's no way on Earth I would ever type that.

Comment

lol. Grammar Edits for Cuse!

Troublemaking prick :beer2:

Hope you enjoyed the whooping I gave you in fantasy foots this weekend too! The Dolphins of yesteryear are worried about the Cuse train going undefeated!!! GRAMMAR ROCKS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

Just light that $20 with a match and then drop the ashes in the garbage... ...

there's no value in that!!!!! :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                      I will say it again. I spend a lot of money on the Redskins whether it is clothing or tickets. They are a big part of my life so as a big fan, I have the right to call myself part of the team. If you dont like that fine but I bet a lot of people here will agree with me that when you spend as much time, money and emotion on a team, you can say we as much as you want.
                      WE ARE:beerbang:

Comment

the fish will be gutted by the pats...........ml on the fish??? why not pick a few 12 team parlays at 5 bucks a pop,, you have a better chance of hitting one of those:thumbs:

Comment

betus has pats -18 ml is -2500 the gutless fish are +1200

Comment

Miami just got worse(is that possible?) by trading their only viable offensive player in Chris Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                              pats ml is -2500 the gutless fish are +1200

whats wrong, with that line?????????????:beer2:

Comment

Didnt Miami give Chicago their first loss last year??? Just something to think about although the Pats this year are 100x better than the Bears of last year.
                                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Working...
                                X