Atlanta NY GIants Monday Night Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta NY GIants Monday Night Football

Just gonna type some ****, feel free to pipe in.

Atlanta RT Weiner had surgeory on Wed and will be out up to six weeks. The bad news game right after the team put LT Gandy on IR after losing to the Titans :thumbs:

Clabo will start at RT for Weiner. Clabo started 10 games at guard last year and has been inactive all season. Rookie (undrafted) Foster will start at LT.

Don't know much about these guys....but **** losing both takles with a qb that has a hard time with pressure may be a problem.
    Especailly when you go against Strahan and Osi Urinenoma sp? Lol.

Line is only at 4 and O/u at 43.5....81% of Public is on NYG.

With Shockey, you'd figure on passing downs you may get a lot of man to man which should result in success for Burress, Toomer and Shockey.

I have already decided:

2 Units NY Giants -4. Played it. I hate being with the public on MNF with a Road Favorite, But That OL is a big issue.

Good Luck Everyone!
    Horfin
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

GL Horfin, I'm leaning that way as well :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks for the info, Horfin.
      That is big...especcially with that good NYG passrush. hmmm

I was leaning Falcons :bang:

Comment

After extra researcH:

Clabo playing tackle is a change of position. I read some comment by him that it is a hard move but he has had help away from the team. You have to wonder that he had issues if he wasn't on the roster or on the practice squad.

Foster (the undrafted guy) was from U of L and Petrino is familiar with him.

I was definitely leanin toward Atlanta, but this seems to big with the way the pass rush has come around for NYG.

The stuff I read said the Atl should do a lot of screens to burn the pass rush.

Also said ATL should go deep early to try to take advantage of what they can before the pass rush really gets into the game.

Horfin
        a.d.

Comment

anyone know if it is leftwich or harrington<\?
          a.d.

Comment

nevermind i found this:

Just as Byron Leftwich was celebrating his increased practice time with the Atlanta Falcons, the quarterback left the field Thursday after twisting his right ankle. For Leftwich, it's a painfully familiar story. Leftwich missed 15 games with injuries the last two years with the Jacksonville Jaguars, including 10 games with a bad ankle. The good news for Leftwich this time: The injury is not serious, and it's not the same ankle that shut down his 2006 season. "It's OK. It's a minor sprain," Leftwich said, adding the Falcons' medical staff "didn't want me to do anything further to it." Leftwich said X-rays on the ankle were negative. "I took the rest of (Thursday's) practice off and we'll see how it feels in the morning," he said. Leftwich did not practice Friday and is listed as questionable for Week 6 vs. N.Y. Giants.
            (Updated 10/11/2007).

Injury Report
            Ankle - Questionable for Week 6 vs. N.Y. Giants
            (Updated - 10/12/07)

Fantasy Analysis
            Leftwich, who was released by the Jaguars late in the preseason, signed with Atlanta on Sept. 18 and made his first appearance in last week's loss to Tennessee. Leftwich was only 2-of-8 passing for 28 yards with an interception in relief against the Titans. But it was enough that coach Bobby Petrino said Leftwich had moved up to No. 2 on the depth chart behind starter Joey Harrington. Leftwich said the most important part of moving up the depth chart is the increased snaps with receivers Michael Jenkins, Roddy White, Joe Horn and the rest of the first-team offense in practice. "I'm going to be ready to play," Leftwich said. Leftwich heads into Monday night's game against the Giants as the Falcons backup, but might see some game action. That's not enough to start him in Fantasy leagues at this time.
            (Updated 10/11/2007).
            a.d.

Comment

Well

This may be stupid, but I have decided to make my biggest play of the year and for some dumbass reason I now have 5 units on NYG (2 at -4 and 3 at -4.5). I hate this isutation:

Monday Night Road Fav Eli Manning, Coughlin, Public all over NYG, line hasn't moved that much.

Damn it, Gotta Do it. Maybe the dumbest thing this year....Well maybe not.

Horfin
              a.d.

Comment

:beerbang:

Comment

Nice play Horfy :beerbang:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Congrats Horfy!

Comment

Thanks Guys. Feels Good to find a game you really like and unload on it and win it.

:thumbs:
                      a.d.

Comment

nice call horfy:beerbang: me i was on the over even bought it down to 42:bang:

Comment

Eddie,

I think, even though it was a loss, the over was the correct play. NYG left at least 10 points on the board. Manning's two INTs kept points off the board.

That is one of those where you chalk it up as correctly cappin' the game, but you just lost becuase it was out of your control.

Better than my under play on Dallas/NE. Had it at 52.5 and I think they hit 68 points. Can't say I was anywhere close on that one.

Horfin
                          a.d.

Comment

Working...
                          X