Clear All

• Mnf 10/15

ytd ats 36-37 (-11.03 units)
    dog ml 8-14 (-2.44 units)
    overall 44-51 (-13.47 units)

Falcons +6 (-105)

3 units

WTF kind of line is this? Jumped on it while I could. Thanks SIA :thumbs:

Might add the ML later too, but seeing this line at +6 was just far too good to pass up and take the chance of it dropping back to +3 or +4 where it should be.

+6 is a pretty sweet line!GL!

Comment

Stiff...I want to take ATL, I really do. But I keep seeing Harrington on his ass all night long and/or being pressured into making mistakes. They haven't been able to run at all this year either. Do you think we see Leftwich tonight?

Also the Giants have been playing well, running well and Plax looks like a beast.

Just looking for discussion, thats all.

Best of luck :beerbang:
      its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
      straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
      parlays 0-1 (-1u)
      total: +9.9u

Comment

GMoney - I am in the same boat as you. I want to play Atlanta but can't bring myself to do it yet. I was hoping the line would hit 6 like Sitff got, but my guy has it a 5 still. I've gotten to chatting with my guy over the past couple years and he told me that every single person so far has played Atlanta, a lot putting it in yesterday. Said a NYG/UNDER teaser was all the rage too.

NYG has seemed to now buy into Spagnuolo's system, especially since Osi's return and Kiwanuka has been able to play with his hand on the ground as well as in space at times. I really like the Falcons defense, but I, like you, think Harrington could be pressured into a couple really bad mistakes tonight even though he has played relatively well over the course of this season.

Comment

I agree Stiff about the money line.

The "Pick The Winner System" was perfect this week

Kansas City - won outright
          Green Bay - Push
          Cleveland - Covered
          Minnesota - won outright
          Baltimore - Did not qualify (line more then 7)
          Tampa Bay - Either covered or was a push
          Philadelphia - Covered
          Jacksonville - covered
          Carolina - won outright
          San Diego - Did not qualify (line more then 7)
          New England - Covered
          New Orleans - won outright

So if you think Atlanta is the winner you should get some nice value on the Money Line!
          If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post

Green Bay - Push
            Cleveland - Covered
            Minnesota - won outright
            Philadelphia - Covered
            Jacksonville - covered
            Carolina - won outright
            New England - Covered

So if you think Atlanta is the winner you should get some nice value on the Money Line!
            JB...I don't get what you mean by "Pick The Winner System". Can you explain to me more, I am kind of interest.
            NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
            1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
            1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

Conversely, you could play the "law of averages" angle because I believe this system hits at a mid-80's clip...
              its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
              straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
              parlays 0-1 (-1u)
              total: +9.9u

Comment

Originally posted by Touchdown View Post
                JB...I don't get what you mean by "Pick The Winner System". Can you explain to me more, I am kind of interest.
                VERY Basically....on games that the spread is less then or equal to 7 you just pick a winner and don't worry about the spread.

The example....the spread did not matter in one single game this weekend.
                If you picked all the winners straight up then you had all the winners against the spread.

Remember that this is only valid for games that the spread is less then or equal to 7.
                San Diego and Baltimore (thought the spread did not matter this week, the line was more then 10 so they do not qualify).
                If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

question now becomes who is the winner?

Comment

GL Stif
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

VERY Basically....on games that the spread is less then or equal to 7 you just pick a winner and don't worry about the spread.

The example....the spread did not matter in one single game this weekend.
                      If you picked all the winners straight up then you had all the winners against the spread.

Remember that this is only valid for games that the spread is less then or equal to 7.
                      San Diego and Baltimore (thought the spread did not matter this week, the line was more then 10 so they do not qualify).
                      Thanks for the info JB...I am still a little confuse. i'll probably will figure out some how eventually.:thumbs:

Comment

JB correct me if I am wrong...
                        The list that you have below. their is a question regarding about Carolina and Arizona. IMO I think Arizona is a better team base on the data ans stats, but I could be wrong. Is there something that I am missing ?

Green Bay - Push
                        Cleveland - Covered
                        Minnesota - won outright
                        Philadelphia - Covered
                        Jacksonville - covered
                        Carolina - won outright
                        New England - Covered

Comment

Pick the winner simply means pick the winner of the game, and get the spread winner.

Carolina won the game, and covered the spread.

Every straight up winner this week covered the spread....even those with lines of over -7.

Trick is finding the outright winners, and the point is, there is ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE in playing Team A +7, if you don't think they will WIN OUTRIGHT, just because you think it's "too many points" and don't think Team B will cover the spread.

It's a LOSING PROPOSITION.

Period.

Comment

got it.
                            thanks stiff

Comment

Working...
                            X