NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

GL Bookie Homer:beerbang:
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

wow...just horrible...what a terrible display on offense...can someone PLEASE tell me why the fck Norwood is not more involved in this offense. After Vick, he is the ONLY playmaker the falcons have left on offense. He gets a 67 yard TD run early in the game, and then touches the ball like 4 more times on offense...just ridiculous...and as far as Crumpler and Dunn...these two have been running their mouths all week about the coaching staff phasing out the veterens...how 'bout you STFU and perform on the field...Dunn will not be back with the falcons next year...his number were what they were the past few season for one reason....the defense having stay at home and keep a few pair of eyes on #7...that's it...funny how the Falcons go from the #1 rushing attack in the nfl to the worst...with the same running backs......my god, I've been trying to look at the glass half full all season for the falcons, but I've come to the realization that we're one the worst teams in football right now, and no matter how much people talk about Vick's defencies as a QB, he WAS the falcons...He hid so many short comings of this team with just his athletic ability, like the sorry excuse for a line, the running of Dunn, just the entire offense...say what you want about Vick, but he was the falcons.....damn...i'm even more pissed at him now for being a complete fck up off the field and forcing me to watch fkcn joey harrington as the QB of my team, and watch my team look like completely clueless on offense....sorry for the long rant...probably made no sense, but daaaaamn......my team sucks!!:puke:

oh yeah..
          0-2
          -6.5 units

YTD:
          25-29-4
          -23.3 units

after all that......i think the saints being a 9 point fav next week against the falcons is insane:bang:

Comment

Working...
          X