Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Watch The Game on Mute (MNF Ingame)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    31 in the first half and 3 in the second half and someone is going to tell me these games arent fixed:puke: :puke: that my friends is impossible
    Falcons are lucky to have even scored in this game. It should be 24-0.

They got one lucky run for a touchdown and then that old dirt kicker barely made a 47 yard fg....Be happy you at least had a chance. Us Atlanta backers didnt come close to this one.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Reznor View Post
      Well it looks like im hopefully only losing the juice 2nite being on the Giants -4.5 and under 44.
      :jiggy:

I liked the under as well, but was concerned about the G-men lighting it up... As of right now, the one bet that I stand to lose is the G-men team total o27+155. :bang:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Cmon Eli play action TD for the fantasy win

Comment

lol why would harrington not run for the 1st down there and thrown 30 yds into double coverage... he is an idiot. Thank you for not scoring a cheap td for the over joey.
          Last edited by Reznor; 10-15-2007, 10:40 PM.

Comment

lol why would harrington not run for the 1st down there and thrown 30 yds into double coverage... he is an idiot. Thank you for not scoring a cheap td for the over joey.
            thats what i thought get the first down you ****en moron.........harrington is the worst ive seen all year,,,,,,,,, even a 6 pick night by romo is better than this jerkoff:puke:

Comment

just thought of something maybe joe blow had the under too:beerbang: hope he dies in his sleep:bang:

Comment

Or at least throw the screen to Norwood who was out there with nobody in a 10 yard radius.....

Comment

crap i needed a first down. Well guys on the over you'll get it. here comes a cheap TD. Its my destiny unless Falcons take knees like good little people

Comment

crap i needed a first down. Well guys on the over you'll get it. here comes a cheap TD. Its my destiny unless Falcons take knees like good little people
                    they cant score they ****en blow period..............congrats on the parlay:thumbs:

Comment

down 3 tds and throwing ten yard passes,,,,,,,, :puke:

Comment

YES. thank you for sucking Joey.

Comment

missed a push by 1 one point............thats it for me in the nfl i quit..........sticking to college from now on where i atleast have a chance,same thing goes for hoops too.. they dont call these guys pros for nothing..........for sure i wont quit my day job:beerbang: pathetic

Comment

worst part is i loose sleep watching this crap:bang: god damn it

Comment

Working...
                            X