Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byron the Bust Leftwich to start for Atlanta Week 7

What a joke.

Joey ballgame isnt effective, but they surely take a step backwards bringing the most immobile QB of all time into the lineup.

Look for ATL to get SUH-MOKED this weekend.

Kevin, us die hard Atl fans will take anything we can get. Joey fkn Ballgame is doing worse here in Atl than he did in Detroit. OK, its a tie. Leftwich did great things in Jax. we shall see. We're at our witts end
    If its fun, do it

Comment

LOL if your offensive line in atlanta is worse than the one in detroit....

poor guy too bad joey couldnt get a decent offeensive line

det miami atl

put him on denver or arizona

he do better than cutler or lion-heart

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        What a joke.

Joey ballgame isnt effective, but they surely take a step backwards bringing the most immobile QB of all time into the lineup.

Look for ATL to get SUH-MOKED this weekend.
        Kevin....if you're calling Leftwich a a bust, than what does that make Joey?????? This was his THIRD opportunity to start for a team and each time he's lost the job....Byron might not be that good, but I'll take a shot with what his body of work has been in the nfl compared to Harrington any day......IMO the falcons will be taking a LOT more shots down field this week than they have in any of their previous games...Petrino's offense is built on stretching the field, and mr. checkdown Harrington didn't have the arm to take shots down the field....his attempt at the hail mary at the end of the half monday night was laughable...he couldn't get the ball in the endzone from the 40! anyway...my point to the reply was calling Byron a bust when comparing to Harrington...something just ain't right with that statement

GO FALCONS!

Comment

Falcons suck!

falcons suck !! !

Comment

I have to respectfully disagree with Kevin. I think B.Leftywitch is a HUGE improvement over Joey "cant win a game" Harrington. Atlanta should cover and possibly get the straight up win with a guy who can actually do something with the ball. You touch joey with a fingernail and he goes down. You can nail Leftywitch with a shoulder to the chest and he backs up three yards and hits a wide open reciever. Look for the sacks to go down, the completions to go up and the interceptions to decrease. I could be way wrong on this week, it may take him a week to come around to this offense, but he is an OVERALL improvement.

The falcons still suck, but they won't suck as hard or as often now.

Horfin
            a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
            Sides: +17.4 units
            Totals: +0 units
            In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
            Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
              I have to respectfully disagree with Kevin. I think B.Leftywitch is a HUGE improvement over Joey "cant win a game" Harrington. Atlanta should cover and possibly get the straight up win with a guy who can actually do something with the ball. You touch joey with a fingernail and he goes down. You can nail Leftywitch with a shoulder to the chest and he backs up three yards and hits a wide open reciever. Look for the sacks to go down, the completions to go up and the interceptions to decrease. I could be way wrong on this week, it may take him a week to come around to this offense, but he is an OVERALL improvement.

The falcons still suck, but they won't suck as hard or as often now.

Horfin
              Agree 100%

Leftwich is step UP for the falcons...

Comment

There is no such thing as a downgrade from Joey ballgame.

Maybe Kevin has a man crush on all things from Oregon:laughing:

Comment

LMFAO Larry.

And I can't see how anyone could be worse than Harrington.

Leftwich may not be mobile (neither were Dan Marino or Jim Kelly just to name 2 who I consider all time greats....and they got the job done), but he has a cannon for an arm and like was already said, doesn't go down or throw a panic INT the first time someone gets within 2 yards of him.

I don't know that the offense ATL runs suits Byron's talents, but IMO he's far from a bust. He'd be a good solid QB with a team who's philosophy is to throw downfield IMO.

Comment

Maybe bust is the right word based upon the fact that I don't think Leftwhich has ever finished a season without getting injured, much less a game without getting hurt.
                    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                    Sides: +17.4 units
                    Totals: +0 units
                    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Working...
                    X