Strong Plays (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    Regular Plays (2-1)(+0.90 units)

Total (3-4)(-5.90 units)

YEAR TO DATE

Best Bets (3-8)(-17.40 units)
    Strong Plays (5-8)(-7.60 units)
    Regular Plays (8-8)(-0.80 units)

Overall (16-24)(-25.80 units)

Well, my crazy, “don’t make sense” plays failed this week after working the first week. This week if I would have made my normal picks, with my normal thoughts, I would have done pretty well. I guess I let the frustration get the better of me. Time to get back to normal. Confidence at a all time low right now, so beware of my picks.

Miami +16.5 vs New England (best bet)……………..Let’s not forget that the Miami Dolphins are an NFL team. There is no way that this team is as bad as they are. It looks like they have officially given up on the season after trading Chambers to San Diego. Pats look like a machine right now just destroying anything in their path. Pats coach will not overlook this Dolphin team as they always give Pats fits in Miami. It is a mental thing with them. This just might be Miami’s Superbowl. I realize that there is no way Miami wins this game, but asking the pats to cover two td’s and a field goal it too much. Sure it could happen, but I like my chances. Dolphins will be in this game. Write it down.

Pittsburgh -3.5 vs Denver (best bet)……………..I usually don’t like to play the Steelers on the road, but I really think Denver is way over rated this year. Maybe not as much now as they were earlier, but they are not a very good football team. Denver run defense sucks and Pittsburgh loves to run the ball. With Denver trying to stop the run happy Steelers, look for Ben to hit a few deep balls for td’s as well. I really think this has blow out written all over it and Denver does not get blown out at home very often. Betting against Denver at home, especially as a dog is always scary, but sometimes the scariest bets are the best ones.

San Fran +9 vs Giants (strong play)…………..Giants playing very well right now. Once a New York team starts playing well, it is time to go against them…they always screw things up. Giants are not used to being in this position of a big favorite and I don’t think they can handle it. San Fran is better than their record and I think they give the Giants a battle right into the fourth quarter. I just cannot trust the Giants laying more than a TD.

Atlanta +8.5 vs New Orleans (strong play)……………Before the start of last week, New Orleans was a troubled team. They did not correct all their problems in one week to warrant them being a favorite of 8.5 points. On the other side, Atlanta was supposed to have a pretty good team this year with Vick. Well lets face it, Vick is not that good anyway, but his sudden department left the team in a mess. The Falcons are supposed to start Bryan Leftwich in this one. He was a great pickup for them. I wish my Dolphins would have grabbed him. I think you will see a different, more confident Atlanta team this week. This just smells like a close, tight game to me. I will gladly take the generous 8.5 points.

Tampa Bay +2.5 vs Detroit (regular play)…………I was not a big believer in this Tampa Bay team all year, but they are starting to grow on me. They are starting to remind me of the days when TB was a good team. Their defense wins them games while the offense does just enough to win the game. Detroit, although improved…is still Detroit. I think I will save my Detroit pick for Thanksgiving.

Kansas City +2.5 vs Oakland (regular play)…………..Oakland favored again this year? Kansas City has finally started playing decent ball this year. Oakland is not the joke this year like they were last year. Culpepper has given them a chance to win this year. Oakland defense though, a strength last year, sucks this year. Even KC with their not so great offense should be able to put enough points on the board in this one to get the win. These two hate each other and anything can happen, so you never know, that is why this is only a regular play. KC wins outright 30-24.

Good Luck Everybody!!

You're "crazy"

GL

Comment

Working...
    X