Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Capper JoeyBallgame's Week 7 Picks

YTD - 18-14

Love so many lines this week, have to be careful not to get excited and hammer em too hard. These are the weeks those leadpipe locks don't come home.

Bills +3 vs. Ravens - Ravens are an extremely soft 4-2 team. This is the time of the year where Buffalo starts to get stingy at home. Baltimore is always much better at home anyway. Think this week is the week the Bills get a much deserved win, and see them winning this one going away. No McCallister just adds to the value. Will likely throw this one into a pleaser as well.

Jags +3 vs. Indy - Run MDJ run. Hoping the Jags can manhandle the finesse Colts. Have to play this one anyway since its Monday night and I'm a fiend for action. Jags always play em tough, blah blah blah, the Colts aren't the same team on the road, blah blah blah, I hate betting against Indy. Oh well.

Donkeys +4 vs Pitt - HeeHaw, HeeHaw. Home dogs all day, gotta love it. Pitt is pretty nasty on the ground, Donkeys have had trouble stopping the run, but think Shanny will turn things around after the bye week in that department. Love getting more than 3 in this matchup of perenially solid teams.

Oakland -1 vs KC - KC seems to be rolling along, but I am gonna make them prove that they can go on the road in their division and get another win.

Arizona +9 @ Washington - Physically pretty even teams. Looking at a low number overall, so I'm taking the points.

49ers +9 - My giants don't cover big spreads very often. San Fran is pretty strong defensively, and Gore is an absolute beast. The Giants can be run on, but will certainly sack the **** out of Dilfer. Looking at a total of 37 or so IMO.

Lions -2 vs. Tampa Bay - Although the Tampa 2 seems like a bad matchup against Detroit, I think this game will be about Detroit having enough bullets in their chamber to outscore TBay. Kitna may throw a couple to the other team, but after a bye Martz will get enough together to get enough big plays to win.
    Last edited by JoeyBallgame; 10-19-2007, 09:44 PM.

add

Bears +6

Comment

Working...
    X