No announcement yet.

I have returned in time for DAWG WEEK!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have returned in time for DAWG WEEK!

Hey guys, I missed coming on here. I was gambling heavily when I was on here every day, and I decided to take a break when I got a second chance at something. I haven't bet on a single game since the NCAA tournament started, with the exception of one Baseball game. Rockies Vs. Yanks, Rocket's 3rd game back. Rockies +175 was the winner that day, and my boys are gonna win the series.

Well anyways, I couldn't help myself for this week. You guys know how every year there is one week where all the underdogs will cover? Well I believe this week to be that week. Public perception is inflating these lines like crazzzzy. I'm gonna throw a few bucks on a parlay and hope I hit it this week. Too many good games here.

Dolphins +16.5
    Seems to be a very popular play for the weekend. New England fresh off a win at Dallas, where they dismantled them. This line is inflated like crazy considering this is a division matchup. With weapons like Ginn Jr., Marty Booker, that new go to tight end, Mr. Fantasy Ronnie Brown, and the top 3 ranked defense (to begin the season, hey there had to be a reason), at home, I think this is a good game to pick.

Cardinals +9
    Being the skins are my home team, I've watched them blow lead after lead at home. It's unfortunate because they actually have a solid team. I don't really trust Tim Rattay, but he's got weapons, and the Skins are non existent in second halves. I see a backdoor cover in this one, and also look for the over.

Buffalo +3
    Buffalo showed against dallas that they do stil indeed have a defense. Marshawn Lynch is a solid rookie, Trent Edwards is making hardly any mistakes, and this is the same team that took down Pitt 3 weeks ago. Playing at home, against an injured Ravens defense, a backup Ravens QB, and the public hammering them? Solid play here.

San Fran +9
    All this talk about the Giants lately, just cuz they beat a couple of 2-3 teams and had the skins slip them a win. Eli manning is still making mistakes, and the giants still aren't stopping the run. San Fran has a good defense and Gore might surprise them to go up momentarily, but I see the G men taking this game by 3.

Oakland -1
    Kansas City is such a hard team to predict, but playing against Cincy can make any team look good right now. Oakland's pass defense is decent. The main thing though, is that Kansas City does not play the same on the road as they do at home. LJ will revert back to his old, overpaid self. There is a reason why oakland is a favorite here and I'm seeing the line moving to oakland -2.5 on one of my books.

NY Jets +6.5
    Cincy hasn't shown me anything this year that makes me feel they are a good team. An efficient Pennington along with Coles, Cotchery, and Thomas Jones against the laughingstock defense of the league, I will take the points.

Pick of Week!
    Denver +3.5
    I realize that Denver isn't that same as they have been in the past, but this is such a setup game. Steelers have been overglorified, even though they lost SU to Arizona a few weeks back. Denver has always been a good home team. It's been like this for years. Cutler is a good QB and it's only a matter of time before the offense starts clicking again. Gimme the FG and a great end to a dog Sunday!

Haven't been this excited about a football week in a while. Public gonna get hammmmered.
    Last edited by recovering77; 10-20-2007, 02:55 AM.
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Originally posted by recovering77 View Post

Pick of Week!
    Denver +3.5
    I realize that Denver isn't that same as they have been in the past, but this is such a setup game. Steelers have been overglorified, even though they lost SU to Buffalo a few weeks back.

Steelers beat Buffalo 26-3? :dunno:

Comment

oops sorry Nittany. Gimme a break, it's 4 oclock in the morning over here!
      39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
      Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
      Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

I like your Buffalo pick.

Im not sure Denver can stop anybody though.

Comment

Working...
        X