Donkeys +3.5W
    JETS +6.5L
    OAK -2L
    NE -16.5W
    TB +2L
    GMen -9.5W
    Bills +3.5W
    Chitown +6W

Last edited by BoKnows; 10-22-2007, 10:34 AM.

GL Bo
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks Bird!:thumbs:

Comment

GL Bo :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thank UD!!GL to you today!:thumbs:

Comment

Gamblin Man- is that you??...dude- how many baseball teams do you pull for? How are you a red sox fan growing up in cincinnati?? GL!....too bad AUB couldn't close the deal yesterday. Great final drive. That stupid kickoff **** where they basically kept giving the ball to LSU on the 45 bit 'em in the ass at the end....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              Gamblin Man- is that you??...dude- how many baseball teams do you pull for? How are you a red sox fan growing up in cincinnati?? GL!....too bad AUB couldn't close the deal yesterday. Great final drive. That stupid kickoff **** where they basically kept giving the ball to LSU on the 45 bit 'em in the ass at the end....
              Long Story on the Sox. I actually only pull for the Rox and the Sox...typically dont need to worry about the Rox..but not this year....heading towards a title!!!Either way I will be happy at the end of the WS!

As for Tubby...not sure WTF he is thinking he blew it big time by giving them the ball on the 45 all night long. Team played well coaches F*d em'. Now we have fallen to the best 3 loss team in the country..LOL:bang:

Comment

Nice week Bo. Just wanted to thank you for the write up on the LSU/Aub game. I'm still speechless and really, well, I got nothing..... It was unbelievable on so many levels, both good and bad. Though I lost my under, I went big on the 2H LSU -7 and over 23, so ended up in the green. I'm still digesting the game, but Aub gets props as usual...:thumbs:
                NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
                NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Working...
                X