Denver/Pitt 2ndh discussion & Ingame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver/Pitt 2ndh discussion & Ingame

Alright, what do you guys see? To me it looks like Pitt just isn't in sync... Big Ben isn't on target & although I can't fault him for the tipped int, he certainly could have had another. Parker is still effective, but you have to think, if Denver scores again, Pitt will be forced to become 1 dimensional. I'm thinking the line comes out Pitt-7, o/u 20. I think there may be value in the Steelers 2ndh team under....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

I see

Pittsburgh Steelers -5½ -110 Over 20 -105 Over 13 -120 Under 13 +100
    Denver Broncos +5½ -110 Under 20 -115 Over 7½ -120 Under 7½ +100
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

-5.5 lol, looking like the books are enticing Pitt backers... after all it's just a td :drunk:

I'm happy with the points I already have, so no play on Denver 2ndh... maybe ML

Comment

Big Ben :puke:
        lol!

on another note....NE -16.5 on the opening line. wow. I can see laying 17 against the ****ty fish...but the Skins? Might have to be the first week I go from backing NE to fading their huge lines. Should be about -10, no?

Comment

Yeah that line is crazy, but the Skins better find a way to score if they're gonna cover. God I hope Brady gets lit up in that one....

Broncos 2ndh ML, Pitt team u13 2ndh. I'm hoping the Broncos put up a quick td then run, run, run. I'm thinking Denver 9-7 2ndh....

Comment

Damn Slutler :puke:

Comment

Steelers pick :thumbs:

Comment

:hide:

Comment

Is Cutler jeckyll/hyde or what? He'll make the most boneheaded throw, but then come right back & throw a strike. Game total over :jiggy:

Let's go Denver D :beerbang:

Comment

Pretty evenly played game so far...props to Denver defence...turnovers were big too...

Comment

:hide:

Comment

For anyone that ever said Ben Roethlisberger just "manages games" they got to see what we've been watching in Pittsburgh for the most part(save last year due to nearly losing his life pre-season). They weren't running the ball all that effectively and fell behind, so Ben took them on his shoulders. A lot of times he gets them ahead early and then, like any good QB, just makes sure that they do enough to win the football game. But tonight, he had to do it on his own basically:

24-35
                        290 yards
                        4 TDs

Maybe I'm just mad that the Steelers lost and want to call out all the people whom call him a "game manager" to make myself feel better, but a big middle finger to anyone who does so! This dude has a higher YPA than any QB in the NFL(and I think 2nd or 3rd all-time).

Comment

Working...
                        X