Redskins +16 @ Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins +16 @ Patriots

Really? We suck that bad? I know the Skins had a bad day today, but damn....

Nope, NE is really that good. :thumbs:

Comment

I don't think the Redskin is that bad, they are pretty OK TEAM, but I wouldn't want to bet against the NE as of this moment, I think are 6-0 or maybe more on their ATS and they been ripping team apart like a Pit Bull
      NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
      1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
      1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

I was thinking -10 :dunno:

Comment

I'm honestly thinking about chasing the Pats to lose. I'd start with .25 units though. As good as they are, they're going down at some point, & they have some tough opponents on deck.
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Skins by far the best defense they will face so far this year, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
              Correct.

Our offense played like **** today and the playcalling was bad but will it be like that next week? I dont know.

That is a lot of points to give to our defense. We have the ability to put up points if our coaching staff would take the leash off of Campbell.
              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

I was thinking around 13 before today but when Brady and the Pats put up 42 in the first half and we fall asleep in the 2nd half and almost lose, what are they gonna put the line at?

Public money will pour in on the Patriots like it always does but does it matter at this point? They keep covering and it keeps making me sick.

Hey skins, maybe this is like when the Patriots came to our house a few years ago and lost to Spurrier..lmfao

Comment

This is off topic but how the **** are the Eagles road favs at Minnesota on Sunday?

When will people realize this team sucks and should be favored on the road to any team?

Comment

I can actually see the Pats coming out a bit flat at Gillette at this point, with the possibility that the road team playing a little more loose there.

And Campbell has shown he can do well on the road...who knows.

Comment

16 points!?! Damn. I realize the Redskins haven't shown much on Offense as of late, but to me that's a little high. In any event, I am hoping for a good game and perhaps the Pats will overlook the 'Skins onto the Colts. Will be closer than most think IMO, but who I am I to say being a Redskins fan? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        I'm honestly thinking about chasing the Pats to lose. I'd start with .25 units though. As good as they are, they're going down at some point, & they have some tough opponents on deck.
                        you'll be up 0.25 units next week :sm:

j/k sorta.

I was thinking -10 as well.

though they are near perfect ATS, maybe that is only because Beli**** sees the spread and tells his team we need to cover! :bang: :beer2:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Damn Skins, my question is why is Cooley smiling in his mug shot. Nobody, and I mean nobody, smiles when the police take your picture. That fkn hair would scare the **** out of a comb
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                            No
                            If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                            X