• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Monday!

YTD:
    30-30-4
    -5.8 units

Have been looking at the Jags all week, and was hoping the line would move up a little...looks like its not going to happen.....Also, it looks like its been raining on and off all day, and the forcast calls for more rain tonight. Even without the rain, I liked the jags tonight, but now, with it raining, this helps the Jags even more. Wet field, wet ball should throw off the Colts passing game some, and IMO the colts need to have a big day passing to beat the Jags tonight. The Jags on the other hand will try and pound the ball on the ground, and with the rain tonight is not going to affect their offensive game plan...Also looks like the forecast is calling for winds around 15mph...once again, this is going to affect the colts offense more than the Jags offense I believe. This was going to be a 3 unit play for me, but with the weather conditions being as they are, I'm bumping it up and also adding the moneyline..

Jacksonville +3 (-105)
    5 units

Jacksonville ml +150
    1 unit

Hopefully after tonight, I can finally put a + sign next to my YTD units....

GL!

The Colts don't have a good running game? :dunno:

GL, and nice job yesterday! :beerbang:

Comment

Home Dog .......against Public

Don't have to think much for today

HOME DOG.....Against PUBLIC

JAG +3........4 units

under 45 ........3 units

GL book.........:beer2:

Comment

JML..the colts do have a good running game, but the Jags have a stronger running game IMO...also the Colts gameplan ideally would be to attack the Jags weakness, which would be their two new safeties, not thier front 7. The Jags on the other hand, wouldn't have to alter their gameplan as much due to the weather...their gameplan would remain the same IMO...the weather wasn't the only reason for me taking the Jags, but it was a reason for me to bump up my play to 5 units and add the ml....GL tonight bro, and I definetly don't like being against you on this play, as you've been hot in the NFL this year...but I gotta play 'em as I see 'em..

Comment

:puke: :puke:
          0-2
          -6.25 units

YTD:
          30-32-4
          -12.05 units

Comment

Working...
          X