MNF Jags-Colts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF Jags-Colts

Hey everybody, i've been reading this forum for a while and finally decided to join. I feel i can be a great asset to a forum already filled with some great cappers. :thumbs: By the way i am a Pats fan... and from reading this forum i may be the only one! With that said here is my brief take on tonights game.

IMO there will plenty of running from both teams tonight. Jax will be playing plenty of pass def. and Peyton will be checking to the run. Jags will depend on their front four to stop the run so they don't get beat with the big play. Jags will run a plenty cause thats just what they do. This is a huge game for Jax because their on the road the next 3 weeks. If Jax wants a shot at the div. then they need this one badly. IMO desperate "good" teams usually is a big factor for me in deciding a side. The only thing that concerns me is the Colts coming off a bye, and the obvious that Peyton is Peyton, and i usually don't like betting against him!

My play is Jags +3 1/2 and also under 45 1/2

Enjoy the game and Godd Luck!!! :beerbang: :beerbang:
    NFL YTD 1-1

o **** a Pats fan:out: Like the Jags tonight:beerbang::welcome:
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks Birdsfan. Nice to see you on the Jags as well.:thumbs:
      Somebody has to stick up for the Pats in this forum with all you haters. Im a big boy and can take all the heat i'm sure i will get.:sm:
      NFL YTD 1-1

Comment

LMAO hey they are one hell of a team.
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

love the pats, gus...they've made me a boatload! lol

:welcome:

:thumbs:

Comment

to the Predictem forums. Glad you joined us. How did you find us and tell us a bit about yourself. Looking forward to your input.

GL with your plays.
            Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Thx JML and Meester. Meester i followed your old forum and got this link from there when someone was asking where you guys all went..it answered my ? cause i was wondering the same. As to a little about myself, I'm 31 year's old married with a daughter thats 20 months. I am a Boston sports nut thats loves to do a little small time gambling here and there.:thumbs:

JML i hear ya on the Pats. I know this team inside and out and hope to provide good analysis on their remaining games this year. They are a covering machine. Not just this year but i believe they have 5 or 6 years with a winning record ATS. A couple of those with convincing records. So just bet them every week is a pretty solid plan IMO.:thumbs: By the way i have to thank you cause i've tailed a few of your plays the last few weeks with great results. Keep it up.:beerbang: :sm:
              NFL YTD 1-1

Comment

Originally posted by Gamblin-Gus View Post
                I am a Boston sports nut:thumbs:
                You gotta be in heaven:
                1. Red Sox in WS
                2. Boston College Ranked #2 in BSC (Bull****Championship Rankings)
                3. NE Pats appear to be unstoppable.
                4. Boston Celtics with the Three-Headed Monster
                5. I am sure something is happening in hockey, but no one really cares anyway, LOL!

Horfin:thumbs:
                a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                Sides: +17.4 units
                Totals: +0 units
                In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Yes Horfin it's great to be a Boston sports fan right now.:beerbang: Very very lucky and loving every minute of it.:thumbs:

BC is a bit of a shocker. IMO they get knocked off Thurs night at VA tech. I will leave it at that in this post.:ohman:
                  NFL YTD 1-1

Comment

Well went 1-1 last night. I pretty muck knew that once Garrard went out the Jags were toast.:bang: That backup QB Gray was absolutely terrible.:puke:
                    NFL YTD 1-1

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X