Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***What'll be the Fate of Udoggie's Week 8***

NFL 85-87-3 +9.43 units

Hopefully I can build off last week! Adding plays as I make them. I'll probably address most of the reasoning for my plays in the discussion thread, but if you wonder why I like something, ask & I'll try and respond....

Panthers+7-115

Rams/Browns o44

Dolphins+10

Raiders+7+100

Bills/Jets o38-105

3 units each

Jaguars+185

Rams+140

2 units each

Eagles-1+100

Chargers team o27-115

Buccaneers team u17.5

1 unit each

All 3 parlayed 1 unit to win 5.67

GLTA this week :beerbang:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 10-28-2007, 10:35 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

why do you like stl/cle over 44???? :beer2:

Comment

GL UD, sorry for being part of the hijacking in the discussion thread

Comment

GL this weekend UDog

Comment

GL Underdog
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL U-Dog...i like them both
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

hope ya fate is at the cash gate udogg, stl and over, jets over i like i think i'm going to jump on board those with ya gl :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks HD, Nitts, SS, Birds, GM & Beholdah! Hope you all turn a profit today :thumbs:

Added on plays... I really like the Steelers, but something's telling me to stay away. Also staying away from my Bills on the road, I think this one will be a very close game, sticking to the over....

Comment

wow...opposites on almost everything...but GL anyway! :beerbang:

Comment

LoL I'm screwed :puke:

Comment

Whacha talkin bout JML? Only against ya on Colts, Jags & Eagles. IMO this is a win/no cover for Indy, which we all know is a bad way to play the dog. I just think it's to large of a spread for the Colts in a look-ahead spot. The Panthers need to establish the run if they're going to cover.

RamsBrowns o23 1sth

Patriots team u31.5

2 units each

11 pt teaser

Clev/Stl o35
                      Colts+3.5
                      Chargers+1
                      Packers+14

2 to win 2.4 units
                      Last edited by Underdog88; 10-28-2007, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        Whacha talkin bout JML? Only against ya on Colts, Jags & Eagles. IMO this is a win/no cover for Indy, which we all know is a bad way to play the dog. I just think it's to large of a spread for the Colts in a look-ahead spot. The Panthers need to establish the run if they're going to cover.
                        [/B]
                        That was my thinking exactly. I see a close game there, and the fact that Indy blew ONE team out on the road, does not excuse the fact they otherwise haven't won on the road by DD since 2005...

Add in the look ahead spot, and CAR coming off a bye week and you have one strong ass play IMHO at CAR +7.

No need to dabble on the ML in that one, although I do feel CAR has as much of a chance as any other underdog on the card to win outright....it's just that I don't feel them covering the TD is contingent on them winning outright, like i do with DET and JAX.

Basically what I mean is, if JAX and DET show up, they're going to win outright IMHO over a worse team. If they don't, they'll lose, and probably by more than the spread.....while CAR is not the better team than INDY, but they're in the far better spot, and therefore I like the points better than the ML.
                        Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 10-28-2007, 11:22 AM.

Comment

UD, I'm pullin a silent tail on that Carolina game. Let's get it :thumbs:

Comment

GL

Comment

Thanks Stif, Nitts & hodown. Carolina blew some opportunities, but are still in the game.

Det/Chi o20.5 2ndh

Pitt/Cincy u23.5 2ndh

1 unit each

Comment

Working...
                              X