New England Cheatriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Cheatriots

Wow... just heard that the Redskins staff in the booth (off. coordinator) has been unable to communicate with the sidelines due to technical difficulties..... amazingly, the communications issue was resolved once the patriots were up 17-0

:laughing:

Comment

Give it up.. The Patriots are just straight up stomping on the Redskins today... Randy Moss just made their defense look like a joke.. There were about 3 guys on him and he easily scored with 20 secs left in the first half

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

YouTube - Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

What a joke. We suck today. Our offense is embarrassing and cant move the ball an inch.

It is amazing though how the communication system comes back on after it is 17-0. I dont care what anyone says, they planned that from the start. Bunch of cheaters. But they are a damn good team also.
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

BTW.. This Gin Bloss video is amazing

Comment

You are aware that if a team reports an issue with the communication on their side it is shut off on both sides until the problem is fixed right?

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                You are aware that if a team reports an issue with the communication on their side it is shut off on both sides until the problem is fixed right?
                Im sure NE did just that....

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                  Im sure NE did just that....
                  What control does NE have over the communication? If I'm not mistaken, it is provided by the NFL and monitored by them. The 'Skins just had to report it and it would have been shut off on both sides. If I am wrong by assuming this then that's fine, but I doubt NE felt they needed such an edge over Washington.

Comment

skins are dead... **** did greg williams ever see the linebackers for the pats line up on offense down near the goal line,, guess not......... the d is pathetic today,, i dont care how good the pats are skins d are making them look even better......... we cant protect campbell either poor bastard doesnt even have two secs to get rid of it............. hope the colts can beat these pricks:bang: :bang: :bang:

Comment

Randy Moss

Best player in the NFL when he wants to play?

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                        skins are dead... **** did greg williams ever see the linebackers for the pats line up on offense down near the goal line,, guess not......... the d is pathetic today,, i dont care how good the pats are skins d are making them look even better......... we cant protect campbell either poor bastard doesnt even have two secs to get rid of it............. hope the colts can beat these pricks:bang: :bang: :bang:
                        The defense was on the field all day but yea, they have been horrible all day long. I expected to lose this game but I didnt think it would be this bad.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                          What control does NE have over the communication? If I'm not mistaken, it is provided by the NFL and monitored by them. The 'Skins just had to report it and it would have been shut off on both sides. If I am wrong by assuming this then that's fine, but I doubt NE felt they needed such an edge over Washington.
                          you are mistaken... that was talked about on colin cowherd a few weeks ago... not monitored

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyDomains View Post
                            Give it up.. The Patriots are just straight up stomping on the Redskins today... Randy Moss just made their defense look like a joke.. There were about 3 guys on him and he easily scored with 20 secs left in the first half

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
                            just reporting what the announcers said.... give up what? quoting announcers?

by the way, moss pushed off

Comment

More like Moss made them look like a bunch of high schoolers trying to defend him

He might be a prick of a guy but he's a hell of a football player

Comment

Working...
                              X