In Comes JP Loss MAN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Comes JP Loss MAN

This should be interesting, they have good starting field position we will see what he can do.

Not sure what is up with Edwards but he just went into the locker room.

Wasn't watching, but I hope Trent is ok.

Losman sucks.

The Bills should be undefeated with Edwards at QB :thumbs:

They should also be 5-2.....

Comment

Losman looked better than Edwards, IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Losman looked better than Edwards, IMO...
        I know you like JP, and I didn't see any of the game, but IMO JP has proven for the last 3 years that he's not the man for the job....

Plus NYJ were prepared for Trent. A different QB coming in can screw up their game planning, as i've often seen a back up come in and look like gangbusters, till he has to start and defenses can prepare for his "style".

Like I said before....JP has like 4 years in the league now....a starter for 2 full years, plus some of this year. He hasn't gotten it done.

Trent has a stronger arm, makes quicker decisions, and seems to have that "instinct" an NFL QB needs. There's no doubt in my mind that he's a better future option for the Bills at QB....and I'm glad the coaching staff seems to feel the same way.

We don't need one of these Flutie/Johnson deals again....which, by the way, BUF would have gone to the super bowl that year had Flutie remained at QB. Instead, the "music city miracle" happened, and TEN went on to represent the AFC.

I still hate Rob Johnson. Worst QB in NFL history. His name alone makes me want to cringe. Not a big fan of Gregg Williams either, since he's the goof that insisted Johnson be the starter over Flutie.

A proven douche over a proven winner. Nice call Gregg :puke:

Comment

I'm not even a fan of JP, really (lol...how could anyone be!)...in that other thread I just thought he shouldn't be written off quite yet. And I do think that Edwards is likely the guy of the future....I was calling for the Bills to draft a QB early.

From watching the game, it just seemed JP came in with a chip on his shoulder, was throwing the deep ball (connecting on one huge TD), which seemed to open up the running game with Lynch.

Great game by the defence, tho! :beerbang:

Johnson/Flutie...don't get me started....lol :bang:

Comment

Working...
          X