Monday Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night

OK, so I'm alil confused. the good ol' public is on GB here but yet the line moves in favor of GB (went from DEN -1 TO -3). don't know what to make of it. no game on sunday did the public favor a dog and the line move up. on saunday when the public was on a FAV and line went up that team covered(FAV) and when the public was on a FAV and the line moved down the DOG won. it was 100% and I'm not bullcrappin (can ya curse in here?).

ON another note, how I handicapp, I compare the OFF vs. the DEFF. HOME AND AWAY current averaged scores only for this game and I get GB with the WIN then I also did the accumulative average score for all games and compared the scores. I again come up with a GB win. IS there anyone else that does the same type of thing or am I just nuts. well I can tell you this, by doing what I just wrote, you will be more than amazed that what the spread is they put out will be similar to what u come out with the averages of the aboves method. I get my pick by seein if the spread is off by what I have and I go for that team. I kinda does work. not 100% but does work. if anyone else has any TIPS on how they handicapp. please let us all know. it would be greatly appreciated.

GB off avg, away score vs. DEN def. avg. home score allowed =___
    and vice versa which would be...
    GB def. avg. away alowed score vs. DEN off. avg. home score.
    You then would come up with an educated score for the game.
    you also would do this same method the same way except use the avg. scores from all games. there are sites that will have the avg. scores, which I'm sure some of u know about already.
    Now you come up with the scores for HOME and AWAY's avg. only say GB 28 DEN 15
    the for all games avg./ scores you come up with GB 25 and DEN 17
    average the GB total scores and you get GB 26.5 and DEN scores you get DEN 16.5. this is what I mean DEN is way off and should be gettin pnts THE TOTAL comes close to what the line is at 41. the total I have abv. is 43, see not to shabby is it...lol write back if u need more help or understanding on this method I have congered up. TTYL GL to all on TONIGHT
    ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
    Spreads Only
    NBA YTD 43-27

nice way to think

when the public was on a FAV and line went up that team covered(FAV) and when the public was on a FAV and the line moved down the DOG won. it was 100%

NOT True....at leaset not 100%
    NE line moved down from 17 to about 15 and they still covered

i actually read your whole message.....so what you are saying is Denver to win the game must go over since GB average 26

thanks

GL

Comment

LOL...I did'nt quit factor in the NE game cause thier not a normal team, their all robots. but hey, if DEN is to win this game, I see it to go over, it has to. If GB'S RB's arent that healthy, GB will throw even though DEN has a great pass DEF. for DEN Baily may be out and so may RB Henry. it's seeming to me that its goin to be a passing time in this match.
      Spreads Only
      NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

ALSO, was the DEN/PIT game a sandwich game? DEN needed that win and was big win for them emotionally. Now comes a MON. night game against an NFC team and they're only giving 3? is'nt PIT a better team than GB, I think so. so why only 3?
        Spreads Only
        NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

the truth come out

ok ok....NOW you tell me NE doesn't count...At least you are saying the truth

I am leaning toward GB and under.......and u

GL

Comment

I like GB in this but I have to go with the OVER but only if both of thier starting RB'S are not playing cause I believe it'll be a passing game. if they are starting then I'll go UNDER. whats ur take? Why GB/UNDER
            Spreads Only
            NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

Working...
            X