Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New here, thought I'd kick it off tonight on MNF.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, thought I'd kick it off tonight on MNF.

Hello everyone, I've been browsing this forum for a while, thought it was time to chip in. I'm not too good when it comes to the NFL (more of a MLB guy), but hopefully with yalls help I can change that.

On to the game:

Green Bay coming off a bye, and Denver coming off a big win vs Pit. I see very little value in a play on Denver. Why? Probably because they only win by last second field goals, and I think the extra time off should allow GB to put in a decent scheme to stop Cutler. I don't think I can take the broncos at -3 and spend the whole game hoping for a push.

As far as GB goes, they can't run the ball, which means they won't be able to take advantage of the broncos biggest defensive weakness. The Champ is back! and should be able to take away half of the field from Favre. I see this game being a defensive battle, with neither team being able to top 24 points. So, (as of right now) I'm laying off a side and I'm gonna start with:

under 44

might as well wait a while and see if a can't get an extra 1/2 point. I'll be back in a few with # of units and possibly a side.
    NFL: 2-0 (+2.75 units)

NBA: 2-4 (-5.2 units)

NCAAF: 3-0 (+4.6 units)

GL, and :welcome: to the forum! :beerbang:

Comment

GL with your play

:welcome:

Queen :glass:
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Lock it in.

Ok here we go:

under 44 2 units

and I'm going with

GB +3 1 unit

I'll take the rested team and the points, in a close game that goes to wire.

Best of Luck Everyone! :beerbang: :thumbs:

Comment

Welcome and GL tonight!

Comment

Quit while I'm ahead.

Great start. See if i can keep it going next week.

Early leans week 9:

Chiefs ??? (Probably home dog again. I'll take my chances with an (Still!?) underrated KC team, off a bye, vs a GB team on a short week. Automatic play if KC is dog, their Defense is so underrated its funny.)

Saints -3.5 (Can't see Jags doing much on O, but I thought they'd lose to the Bucs too.)

Raiders -3 (Depends on who's playing for Hou)

Seahawks +1.5 (Browns are a nice team, but I like Hasselbeck and Holmgren off the bye)

Eagles +3 (Gut feeling. Dallas is overrated with 0 quality wins ((maybe with the exception of Min, who Phi beat on the road, and NYG week 1)) Dallas is off a bye, but I'll take Andy Reid on drugs and a week of no sleep over Wade Phillips with two weeks)

I wanna take the Colts, but not sure of that yet.

This is just first glance. No plays yet. Any input/info is always appreciated.
            Last edited by infinite; 10-29-2007, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X