Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skins - Jets line, thoughts ???

Looking for expert input --

Now that we know Clemens is starting at QB for the Jets I see the line is WASH -3.5 which to me seems like a STEAL after the pounding the Skins took and the pathetic ways of the J-E-T-S.

Does anyone else feel the same way, Im really thinking about taking it now before the line moves up, or am I on the crack pipe.

I really like Washington at -3.5. You guys always have good thoughts, what is anyone else thinking about this????

Washington usually bounces back well after a loss. You can look no furthur than this year when they lost to the Giants and came back and pounded the Lions 34-3 and then after losing to the Packers they beat Arizona 21-19.

I think the Skins win this weekend. There will be pressure from the front 4 and it will allow the entire defense to play coverage which will mean a hard time for Clemens to find someone to throw to. The Jets are a mess right now and the Redskins are still one of the better teams in the NFC. Take out yesterdays game vs NE and they should have beat GB and NYG so you know they are right there.

I highly doubt the Skins lose Sunday but you know what they say, any given sunday.

And I dont think this line is a steal because of how bad the Redskins lost vs NE. Line is where I thought it would be because I didnt think they would beat NE.

I am a Skins fan but have been pretty right about this team this year.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Yup...take it now if you like it, as people are pounding the Skins already...same thing with the Cowboys -3...

Comment

This game reminds me of 2005, a year we made the playoffs. We lost at the Giants 36-0 to put us at 4-3 (same record we are at now) and the following week we faced the Eagles and beat them 17-10 and got back on track and ended up getting to the playoffs.

Of course these are two different seasons but there is another example of how well we come back after a loss.

Comment

Im kind of feeling the same way, just wanted to see what others might be thinking.

Redskins are a better team than the Jets period and with this game they have a way of redeeming themselves a bit after a rough visit to New England, besides, they need to win to keep pace in the NFC.

Comment

It's pretty much a PICK'EM game. go with who like to win. I personally like WASH. but who knows, every time a new QB steps up, they seem to get the win. just look at the JAC game. who would have thought. it's a PK to me. I see that 95% of public on WASH here so far and the line moved from WASH -3 to -3.5. This may change latter in the week but as it seems now WASH is the pick ....GL.
            ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
            Spreads Only
            NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
              This game reminds me of 2005, a year we made the playoffs. We lost at the Giants 36-0 to put us at 4-3 (same record we are at now) and the following week we faced the Eagles and beat them 17-10 and got back on track and ended up getting to the playoffs.

Of course these are two different seasons but there is another example of how well we come back after a loss.

Ahh...somebody's been watching Gibbs' presser at 4:45 :thumbs:

The Skins will probably roll out the 1st half and be up like 17-3 and then have a hard fought 2nd H like always..... I still think they cover three though.
              As for me I am done betting with my heart on those guys = Mistake #1 of a gambler!

Comment

Sorry fellas. I'm going to move this thread to GD. There is not enough room for game discussions and cappers threads. I'm also moving all threads except for the Ne/Indy thread. Its like a Superbowl before the Superbowl.
                If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSkins View Post
                  Ahh...somebody's been watching Gibbs' presser at 4:45 :thumbs:

The Skins will probably roll out the 1st half and be up like 17-3 and then have a hard fought 2nd H like always..... I still think they cover three though.
                  As for me I am done betting with my heart on those guys = Mistake #1 of a gambler!
                  I never miss my Joe Gibbs presser:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X