X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's Monday Nite Football: 10/29

...Overall YTD...31-30-4

(5-1) Green Bay at (3-3) Denver

G Bay is 4-1 ATS and Denv is 1-5 ATS...Covering their Game vs Pitts as Dog...G Bay Total is 19-9 Last 28 in October Games has gone Over..Den Total has Gone Over 9-0 Last 9 Home Games and 10-1 Last 11 Games on Grass...Also Denv is 1-9 ATS Last 10 Home Games...Favre Vs Cutler...QB Rating 87.0 vs QB Rating 84.3...Close Numbers...G Bay Offense is Ave 23.7 Points/Game while Den Off is Ave 17.7 Points/Game...G Bay Defense is Allowing 17.8 Points/Game while Den Defense is Allowing 27.3 Points/Game..which is High for the Normal Den Team...But G Bay Offense is Only Ave 65.7 Rush Yards/Game..Depend on Passing Game of Favre...Here is What I see...Points Scored and G Bay Playing with Denver with a FG game so Take Dog at 3 Points and Over...So...

Pic: Green Bay +3

Pic: Green Bay/Denver...Over 43 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL tonight Thor! Eyeing the over myself. :thumbs:
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

GL tonight Thor

Comment

:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks..Coach Ditka....SuperSkins...Whaleydog...Hope ya have a Great Nite..!!

1-1...Scoring Shut down after 1st Q..Big Finish..Congrats$$ to All on Green Bay and Under..Congrats$$..!!

...YTD....32-31-4

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
          Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
          X