MNF In-Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    Stuart Scott is the whitest man on Earth. He makes Bryant Gumbel looks like Ole Dirty Bastard.
    he is a wannabe gangsta'..........
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      mad respect yooooooo :puke: :puke:
      cuban wouldn't hire him at DQ....it would back up the line because it would take too long to take your order...............YO Dog, what's up.....maddd love to the oreo blizzard....it's straight butter.....or how 'bout a flava flava vanilla cone with madd jimmies on top.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        cuban wouldn't hire him at DQ....it would back up the line because it would take too long to take your order...............YO Dog, what's up.....maddd love to the oreo blizzard....it's straight butter.....or how 'bout a flava flava vanilla cone with madd jimmies on top.....
        im not sure which part is making me piss myself more the "straight butter" part or the "madd jimmies on top" LMAO too funny man :beerbang:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

If you aren't below the age of 19 or listen to a whole ****load of rap music you likely have no idea what in the Christ Stuart "Puff Daddy" Scott is talking about at any point in time.

Side note: Is there a show in the history of TV that has fallen in terms of quality faster than Sports Center?

Comment

Is Steve Young losing his mind now too? He just said Cutler's fumble was his fault down there on the 1 yard line and may have cost them the game. First of all, the offensive lineman knocked the ball out of Cutler's hands when he was attempting to chop block the defensive lineman so Cutler had a clear lane to throw the fade stop to Scheffler in the front corner of the end zone (a play Jaws incorrectly said the Broncos were running right on when they clearly weren't if you watch Cutler's eyes and body language), so how is that Cutler's fault? And second of all, the two star CB's got beat for 170 yards worth of TD's in 2 plays. Also not Cutler's fault.

Anywya, I hope Stuie White and Emmitt Mumbles are making Young retarded via osmosis or something.... Have one guy who can formulate a coherent thought and set it to verbage correctly would be fabulous ESPN. Is that too much to ask?

:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
              Side note: Is there a show in the history of TV that has fallen in terms of quality faster than Sports Center?
              No. Sportscenter should be on VH1 cause that's about the same level of programming as this.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                If you aren't below the age of 19 or listen to a whole ****load of rap music you likely have no idea what in the Christ Stuart "Puff Daddy" Scott is talking about at any point in time.

was thinking the same thing the other day. from the days of tom mees and the guy who does outside the lines to this horse****. ESPNNEWS is worse if that's possible. some 3rd rate ass clown trying to be funny and scream over the highlights.

Comment

My last straw with Sports Center was when Puff Daddy was rhyming to a highlight. I was pretty fed up before that, but there's only so much one man can take. It really is sad that these assclowns basically have a monopoly on the business, though, because I'd love to see what their ratings would be if there was any sort of competition. And can I get a FK'N hockey highlight one time? For chrissakes, soon you'll be sitting through 20 minutes of the most boring professional sport on the planet(the NBA...but I do love college b-ball) and you won't get to see one hockey highlight unless it involves a fight. One of their most knowledgeable analysts in terms of their respective sport, Barry Melrose, gets no play because ESPN shunned the NHL after the lockout.

F ESPN.

Comment

That my friends is the reason why I don't bet in the NFL a lot. Gotta love those deep pass Brett Farve throws. Un-*******-Predictable, lol...
                    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Hey ATB, my homer ass likes Nuggets over sonics, opening night. What do you think?
                      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

how about they cover a different sport sportscenter than just football, basketball, baseball........id love to see them cover soccer and tennis alot more than they do.....but obviously they wont cause it doesnt appeal to the masses
                        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I gave up on that show after WHO'S NOW. What a friggin joke that was. When it finally wore off and I gave them another try, they spent a week talking about Joe Torre (the most overrated manager of all time, who the yanks did a huge favor offering him another year for 2x as much as any other manager gets paid) when their was plenty of other things going on in the sports world.
                          NFL: 2-0 (+2.75 units)

NBA: 2-4 (-5.2 units)

NCAAF: 3-0 (+4.6 units)

Comment

sportscenter

The only reason to watch anymore is Parcells.
                            NFL: 2-0 (+2.75 units)

NBA: 2-4 (-5.2 units)

NCAAF: 3-0 (+4.6 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
                              Hey ATB, my homer ass likes Nuggets over sonics, opening night. What do you think?
                              Off Topic...

You bet your ass I'm gonna take the Nuggets. Sonics is a rebuilding team this year. Lost a lot of players during the off season and Durant is still young. Nuggets got more to prove than the Sonics. I'm pretty sure the line will be set at Nuggets -12 or -13. I say lay down the wood and take the Nuggets.
                              Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
                                Titans will take'em in the Superbowl. :laughing:
                                Error on my behalf, just checked my ticket and its actually 35-1 (50 to pay 1800).
                                Have 2 other futures, Minny @ 60-1 and Cincy 20-1, both for halfs, and I seriously doubt either will come close...ha.

Titans, hmm...can't remember what they opened up at but Im pretty sure I glanced over that one REALLLLL quick. :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                                X