Why the WASH/JETS line is at 3? feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the WASH/JETS line is at 3? feedback

So maybe this is why the NYJ/WASH game line seems so wierd. They already put into account that CB Carlos Rodgers for WASH is out do to a torn ACL. Does he make a difference in this JETS game. I mean also they have the line at WASH -3 still with a new QB for JETS? can't figur this out...:bang:
    ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
    Spreads Only
    NBA YTD 43-27

The spread is dead on and losing Rogers will have no effect on this game because Smoot will play unlike last week vs the Pats.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Thanks GAMBLINMAN. then hey if it goes to WASH -3.5 i'd take WASH 3 is a key # in covering spreads so therefore people would go ahead and take the JETS thinking they got the key # covered cause it'll be a tight game is what they'll think.
      Spreads Only
      NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

While I have a hard time backing the Jets, I believe alot of the reason they suck is because of Noodle Arm Pennington. They've played alot of teams tough, despite Noodle Arm. I highly doubt whoever they put in there could be any worse, but who knows.

I'd be more worried about Vilma being out than Noodle Arm getting replaced. As soon as the league figured out he couldn't throw more than 15 yards with anything on the ball he became a total joke.

Taking a team who is playing a new QB is usually a good move too, as the line gets inflated in their favor cause the books know everyone and their brother will be on the opposite side fading the new QB.

I also have to wonder if the Skins bounce back from that ass beating they took at NE....or if it actually demoralizes them to the point where they don't have a real great week of practice and enter this game a bit sluggish.

Time will tell I suppose....and quite honestly, I see a boring game between these 2 teams where points may be at a premium, so if the line climbs any higher, I may have no choice but to back the crappy Jets, lol

Comment

because the skins DON'T have the #5 ranked defense in the nfl!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer2:

Comment

So far there are about 5,151 bets on the WASH/NYJ game with about 95% on WASH. Line moved from WASH-3 TO -3.5. WASH has a good rush and good against the rush. JETS don't rush well and are bad against the Rush. 1 pnt for WASH. They both suck at passing but WASH has a better pass D and NYJ have a bad pass D. another pnt for WASH. I see it goin OVER the 35.5 but if it reaches 38 or 39 I'll take the UNDER.
            Spreads Only
            NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

I wouldn't bet on the Jets against a good high school team! LOL!
              White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

cause both teams suck balls
                Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                  because the skins DON'T have the #5 ranked defense in the nfl!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer2:
                  You suck, HD....you suck :bang:

Comment

nope, I eat...:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      number five would be tenn:thumbs: i could be wrong but i think sean taylor leads the nfl in interceptions with 5 ??? london fletcher is third in tackles with 68.:beer2:

Comment

NYJ-QB-Clemens-Expected to start
                        "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Clemens is a beast, NYJ are a much better team with him at QB.

Just a warning.

Vilma out for the year though.

Comment

Working...
                          X