Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My top 4 plays for WK. 9. early on this.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My top 4 plays for WK. 9. early on this.

I love TB -3.5 and CAR +4 or 5 (whichever you get) For mondayPITT-10 and the UNDER

I figure TB is atleast a FAV. by 5 here. to me the line is off as I stated about the GB game last night and GB comes out with it, yes a heart pounder I know. Now the CAR game. CAR should be the FAV. here. Lines way off. This should be a close game both with good DEE'S and both passing games arent the greatest. There is a huge winner on the BUFF/CINCY game which I'm still figuring out. I will post that play latter on in the week. MONDAY night I'm huge on the UNDER and taking PIT-10 I think it may go down if it does it's even a better play. Both have great Dee's and PITT with a better OFF. and comming off of a lose against DEN. PiITT opened at -7.5 and is now at -10, -7.5 was a steal. why it went up, the smart money got all over this early and moved the line. I'd bet getting closer to sunday the public will get a hold of this and bring it down a HALF. Imma dance my way to the cashin in the winning tix this week. Hope u all do too. GL.
    ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
    Spreads Only
    NBA YTD 43-27

I would be wary of the TB game. I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt vs DET. But to lose at home to the toothless Jags is showing they have some real problems with lack of pass rush that is killing them right now.

Comment

I hear ya but even I had would have picked JACK over TB. I actually did but did'nt note it in the forum so it does'nt count. take also into consideration that JACK has a good DEF and TB almost beet them. ARI does'nt match up to what JACK DEF has and I don't expect TB to lose another at home.
      ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
      Spreads Only
      NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

Working...
      X