X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 9 >>>

Week 8: 6-2, +12.48
    NFL YTD: 45-20, +74.07 Units

Eight winning weeks in a row...this is starting to get fun.....most of my thoughts are in UD's discussion thread....looking forward to the big game this Sunday in Indiana! Week 9 picks....

Panthers +5 -112 vs Titans
    Perfect letdown game for the Titans, who have been winning, but not pretty. Vince Young 6/14 for 42 yards last game? I'll take the points in what should be a close game...and I wouldn't be surprised to see Carolina win outright, as they are 4-0 ATS/SU on the road this year. Tennessee a bit overrated, IMO.

Niners/Falcons UNDER 37 -105
    Two horrible offences, especially SF, and two decent defences. Who wins 6-3?

Bengals ML -113 vs Bills
    God help me, my first game backing Cincy all year...and usually I fade them...but I think they get the win in Buffalo...Cincy's defence is bad, but I don't see the Bills putting up the 30 points it will likely take to win this game. Cincy has had a tough schedule lately, and will come in for a road win here, IMO.

Chargers -7 -106 vs Vikings
    SD is rolling, and faces another bad team this week, as Minny has absolutely no offence. Interesting matchup with 2 great RBs, and two great run defences...but with 2 bad pass defences, this game might be won in the air where one team is decent (SD Gates/Rivers, etc), and one team is horrible (Min ranked 30th and with Bollinger/nobody). I see another SD blowout.

Redskins -3 -129 vs Jets
    Jets fade....they are horrible on both sides of the ball, and the Skins should be pumped to rebound after the ass-kicking last week. Jets a bad run defence, so I expect the Skins will run the ball all day, with the odd play action throws deep to Moss & Randel El. Most importantly, IMO...the Jets losing Vilma looked huge against the Bills, and will again this week. Jets best offensive player, Lav Coles also doubtful this week.

Colts +6 -116 vs Patriots
    Lots of talk the past couple weeks on this game here at Predictem....but I think its a joke I can get the SB champs, at home, with a healthy lineup, on a 12 game win streak, with 3 straight wins over NE, getting 6 f'ing points. Only one play in this game, IMO...and that's with the home team. This is the best defence the Pats will have played this year, and Peyton can sustain drives on offence, keeping Brady from being on the field for 40 minutes a game like he is used to. Colts win outright, IMO.

Cowboys -3 -114 vs Eagles
    Cowboys off a bye, against the horrible Eagles...not a popular play here probably, but I'll bite. Dallas by 20, IMO...

The only other play I was interested in was the Chiefs at home...but I'm still undecided.

4 Units Each

Let's keep it going...

GL Everyone!! :thumbs: :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-01-2007, 03:01 PM.

GL JML!!!! Will be looking at these plays here in a lil bit!!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

GL JML, keep the hot streak going:thumbs:

Comment

GL JML, I'm a fan of the 49ers/falcons under as well. Just hope there aren't some defensive scores.

Comment

GL.

Good Luck JML!:beerbang:

Looks like another winning card.:thumbs:

Like the Carolina play especially at 5, just don't see Tennessee covering that number unless they get a gift Def or ST touchdown or two.
          NFL: 2-0 (+2.75 units)

NBA: 2-4 (-5.2 units)

NCAAF: 3-0 (+4.6 units)

Comment

I'm with you on alot of them JML

I love the chargers, colts (I'm gonna be hitting the ML), cowboys. Also like the skins and panthers.

Comment

Thanks guys....adding some more plays...3 home favs...

Saints -3 -124 vs Jags
              Decided to add NO. They've turned it around on offence scoring alot of points the past 3 games, and face a team playing their 2nd of 3 straight road games with a rookie QB. Gray was not asked to do much last week going 7/16....they ran the ball all day (14 straight to start the game!!). But the Saints have a good run defence, and they will probably try and make Gray beat them. Pretty tough to ask Gray to win b2b road games against 2 good teams. If the Saints get up early, which they are capable of doing...Jax are screwed IMO.

Lions -2.5 -116 vs Broncos
              Feels like I fade Denver every week...but I do not think this is a good team. Without those two lucky wins, they are a 1-6 team....and even that win over Pitt was a last second FG. This could easily be an 0-7 team, and we're comparing them to Miami. So asking them to go into Detroit, where the Lions are playing well...especially at home... is asking too much IMO. That run defence is horrible...and a healthy Kevin Jones should have a good day. Denver also might be without defensive leader Lynch, making an already bad defence, worse...facing a good offensive team.

Chiefs -2 -110 vs Packers
              Tough place to play...especially on a short week coming off a big OT win on Monday Night facing the Chiefs coming off a bye! Farve has never beaten KC! KC has a much better defence than Denver, and I think they keep the Packers in check, and win a close low-scoring game. All things point to KC in this spot, IMO.

4 Units Each

GL with your plays everyone :thumbs:
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-02-2007, 11:28 AM.

Comment

GL Sunday JML :goodjob:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

............... This is the best defence the Pats will have played this year, and ..........

But.....but....I thought that was the Redskins! :laughing:

lmao GL this weekend bro

Comment

Gl JML
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL JML :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks guys... :beerbang:

Browns -1 -109 vs Seahawks
                        Bad road team....good home team....getting the better team here, at home as a pick'em. Seattle could be a little over-rated here because of past preformances....but they haven't impressed me at all this year...especially on the road. Browns a bit underrated b/c they have been **** for so long....but that offence is potent, whereas Alexander having a sub-par year...probably b/c of injury....Hasselbeck a bit banged up too....

4 Units

GL :beerbang:

Comment

Damn JML, we're sharing the same brain this week. Either we lose alot, or make alot :)

Comment

hey Johnnymaple, what do u think about the TB/ARI game??
                            ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
                            Spreads Only
                            NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

BOL on the day JML
                              :thumbs:
                              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Working...
                              X