Does anyone have information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have information

Looking to see how teams do when they move from a dog to a fav or a fav to a dog!

Does anyone have any soild information on this?

Thanks
    BB
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Billy, thats included in the crap I post. I thought for sure you looked at it from time to time

5 times a line moved a fav to a dog and the road team won all 5. The original fav is 3-2.

This week Buff opened at -1 and now Cin is -1. I made a small wager on Cin. Week one, Car on the road went from -1 to a dog of 1 1/2 and won SU. Don't have anything for week three. Was out of town. Week four, KC @ home went from -4 1/2 to a dog of 1 and Jax on the road won SU. Also in week four, Den @ home -1 went to a dog of +1 and SD won on the road SU.Week seven, Tenn on the road went from -1 to a dog of two and won SU against Hou. Week 8, Philly on the road, went from -1 to a dog of one and won SU against Min. This week Buff @ home went from -1 to a dog of one vs Cincy. I'm already down on Cincy. I posted Philly last week. GL my brutha. Maybe, jus maybe, I'll see ya in Vegas one September morn LOL
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
    X