Jacksonville at New Orleans
    Pic: Jacksonville +3 1/2

Seattle at Cleveland
    Pic: Cleveland -1

New England at Indianapolis
    Pic: Indianapolis +6

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note...Edit..I Messed Up and Did Not Post the Detroit/Denver and Green Bay/Kansas City Games...BOL to All..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 11-04-2007, 01:30 AM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor

Comment

GL Thor
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL today and I'll let you know if we are comming this Sunday.

Are these still the directions to your trailer??

Directions to Thor's house.

Cross WV/VA line on rt 460 East. Turn Left at Glenn Lynn to Peterstown WV. Pass big chicken on left at furniture store. I mean great big chicken. Go in town dont blink or you'll miss it. Go up to split in road and take left side of split. Go past 4 red barns. Turn left at Billy Joe's farm the one that's got 4 old tractors on blocks. Turn down 2nd dirt road on right. Not 1st dirt road that's where old man Green lives and he will fill you full of Buckshot. Go down 2nd dirt road. 4th trailer on right. Not the 4th one on the left that's his exbrother in-laws trailer and he's gone right now for 3 to 7 years. Blow horn first then after he peeps out window to make sure it's not the ATF after his still. He will come out and let you in. But run like hell or that mean ole Billy Goat will get you. Make sure you take one of those dustbusters, because the dogs have been laying on the couch past couple days because it's cold outside. So you dont want to get dog hair all over you. Oh yeah and Dont forget the pound of boloney so you can con the dogs off the couch. And if you really want a fun time take the Bull dog with one eye a can of Hormel chilli, in about an hour you will know what Im talking about. If you want to make friends with the kids take them a McDonalds happy meal You'll have to stop in Princeton about 40 miles away closes one. Because they dont get out much, and the free school lunch and breakfast at school dont serve happy meals. Make sure you get one happy meal for a girl and 10 for Boys. Make darn sure they all got the same toy in all of them or you will see Monday night raw live break out. It's Thor's weekend for having all his kids. Oh yeah and take a pack of Pall Mall non filter and a pouch of Redman for 10 year old Thor Jr but dont let his mama know or she will steal the Redman. I cant think of much else except it's worth the trip to see Football on a 48 inch HDTV Plazma screen TV with surround sound to die for. I still cant believe he got all that to fit in a 2 bedroom trailer.

:laughing:

If we come you will have to email us the right ones. Im trying to get Yo to answer the phone now, but he must be on a beer run.
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Thanks...SupersSkins...Birdsfan5...Queen..Thanks.. .Hope ya Have a Great Day/Nite..!!

SuperSkins/Birdsfan5..Thanks..Hope Your Sunday is a Great One and Hurt the man Hard..BOL to Ya..!!

Queen...Thanks..What a Great Memory..You Remembered that from an Old Email...Wow..Let me Know..BOL this Weekend and Tell Uncle Yo....Yo...!!!

At 1st Look at the 1st 9 Early Games the Home Team Covered the Point Spread...at a 7-2 Rate.....Makes ya Wonder..??...BOL to All on Late Games and Nite Game..!!

**Sunday Nite Game:**

(6-1) Dallas at (3-4) Philadelphia

Yes TO will Catch Hell Tonite...But Just Think Dallas has the Better Overall Team and Coach Ried has had a Really Tough Week Off the Field...and That can Wear on You No Matter What He says or Team Says..Leaving Total Alone But a Think Under Might be the Best Play of the 2 Plays But Side will do for Me Tonite..So..

Pic: Dallas -3

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

ADD: Total...4-3..Going into Nite Game

Dallas at Philadelphia
            Pic: Dallas/Philadelphia...Under 47

Football Time..!!

**Note...For the Philly Pics..Home Teams have Covered Big Today...So U might have the Right Side...BOL..!!

Comment

5-4 Sunday...Should have Left Total Alone....

BOL on MNF..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
              X