YTD - 0-0-0

CHIEFS -1 over packers
    FALCONS -3 over 49ers
    LIONS -3 over broncos
    BILLS +2 over bengals
    chargers -7 over VIKINGS
    COLTS +7 (bodog) over patriots
    Colts / Patriots under 57

ever have the over bet on the Colts just to see Manning sit on the ball and milk the clock? Unless the Pats can get the ground game going today, and I don't believe they will, expect the same thing. AND, if the Pats DO get the ground game going, then the under is looking even more inviting.

BOL to all on the day
    :dunno:
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

GL to you today S&B

Queen :glass:
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

GL SB :thumbs:

Comment

Gl S&B
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

YTD 5-2-0

thanks for the support guys

add...

EAGLES +4 over cowboys
          Eagles / Cowboys over 47
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

YTD - 6-3-0

add....
            STEELERS -9 over ravens
            Steelers / Ravens over 36

Concerns - Ravens are 5-1 off a bye last 6, 4-0 ats against Steelers last 4, Last year the Ravens got 14 sacks against Pittsburgh, and Denver did show that they could shake up Big Ben with pressure.

Flip Side - Ravens Suck - combined record of the teams that they have beat this year is 6-27, and even then they only have one cover and that was against Rams, who themselves have only covered one time this year. McNair doesn't have the mobility that he once did, and the Steelers will not allow the ground game of the Ravens to get going, averaging a mear 77 ypg this year.

Finally - Motivation - the Steelers are doing the traditional, "Bring Back the Old Guys" night tonight, but with the Steelers, this will actually be a celebration. Pittsburgh is 11-2 ats at home the last 13 monday nights, which speaks to pride. The Bengals are giving up an "Average" of 30 points a game, and in the first game of the year, with months of preperation, the Ravens could only drop a 20 on them. Even Ray Lewis commented about the "Dumb" 4th down play calling prior to the bye. This will be a blowout....

Steelers 27 - Ravens 10

Comment

BOL to all tonight - time for dinner!

Comment

Great Weekend my man!. I hope you hit the side. I like the over and played but stayed away from the side. :thumbs:

Is that a picture of QN?

Horfin
                a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                Sides: +17.4 units
                Totals: +0 units
                In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
                  Is that a picture of QN?

Horfin
                  I swear to God I was going to say that it was!!
                  :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                  X