X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's Monday Nite Football: Nov 5th

...YTD Overall...37-35-4

(4-3) Baltimore at (5-2) Pittsburgh

This will be a Hard Hitting Game...Balt is 1-6 ATS this Season while Pitts is 5-2 ATS....The Last 3 Meetings Balt has Won SU and ATS....Matter of Fact Balt is 4-0 the Last 4 ATS vs Pitts and 5-1 ATS Last 6 Played...Both Teams have Great Defenses..Balt is Only Allowing 17.7 Points/Game and Pitts is Only Allowing 13 Points/Game..Difference is that the Offenses are Different...Pitts is Ave 26.3 Points/Game while Balt is Ave 17.7 Points/Game...Deffense has had to carry Balt in all of their Games....Ray Lewis even Spoke Out this Past Week over the Poor Offense...Because the Game is at Pitts I Like the Over in this Game...even with the Weather...and Think Pitts will Win by 10 Plus Points....I Looked at a New way of Capping this Past Weekend and of the 13 Sunday Games...It was 10-3 at Picking the Cover Team...if I would have Used it...That same System has Pitts Winning By 12.2 Points...So I'm on their Back and Hope they Score 28 Plus Tonite and Balt gets 10-14 Points on the Other Side...So...

Pic: Pittsburgh -9

Pic: Baltimore/Pittsburgh...Over 36

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL uncle Thor
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Hammer Em Thor!
      BOL tonight
      :thumbs:
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

OVER is the play.........:thumbs: Glad to see ya on it. I got scared of the side so No Play for me.

Horfin
        a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
        Sides: +17.4 units
        Totals: +0 units
        In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
        Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

thor24, if u dot mind what is the system that u did. I too have a way and I come up with PIT wining by 10.5
          ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
          Spreads Only
          NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

Nice call on the over.

Uncle Monte cant come this weekend.

Ok here is what he said.

He's going to try for super bowl weekend.

His brother will be up there then and he can get a ride with him

Oh boy that ought to be interesting.

Two Anthony's in the house at the same time. LOL

So let us know if Super Bowl weekend good for you.

Oh yeah and for anybody that read the directions to thor's house only two truths in that post.

Yes there is a great big chicken at the furniture store right before you get in town. The thing is huge about 10 foot tall. We tried to steal it in college. Well we thought we would until we got to the bolts about 6 inches round. I dont even think there's a pipe wrench made to fit it. LOL But we was just drunk enough to make the trip over there to say we tried. LOL

The other one his wife will steal Thor Jr's redman. LMAO
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Thanks...Uncle Yo...Silver & Black...Horfin...Gameaholic...Queen...Hope ya All a Great MNF and Sunday Games Also..!!

Uncle Yo...Thanks...Hope to See ya Down the Road...BOL to ya..!!

Silver & Black...Thanks..Hope ya Hurt the Man Also..Good to See Ya...BOL Rest of Way..!!

Horfin...Thanks..Yea..When We are Connected on Same Play % is High on Hitting It...Congrats$$..Like to See That..BOL Rest of Way..!!

Gameaholic...Thanks..It is/will take alot of Typing to Explain But I Want to See if it does Well Next Week Also..Could be a "One Time Wonder"..OK...Tell ya Then But I Do Use Sagarin in on It...BOL to ya..!!

Queen..Thanks..Yea That Chicken is Still There and I would Say Many..Many People have Climbed it and Rode it Sober and Drunk for a Picture...Mutt's Furn Home...Right before DQ and WV State Line...LOL...Super Bowl is Fine...Will be Here...Maybe Mark (Retired WWE Wrestler) will Come By...Take a Look at His Son Playing at Carson-Newman....Shane Canterbury at OL...Just a Soph and Still Growing...Think have Him at 6-8 or 6-9 310to 320 Lbs..Bunch Press 450 Plus Close to 500...Somewhere in There...Hope to Be Going to NFL Games in a Few Years..One thing My Dad Told Me (Of the Many about Football)..."You Can Not Teach Size"...But Super Bowl would be Fine...BOL Rest of Way in Football and Go WVU...!!

Good Nite...2-0....Overall YTD....39-35-4....BOL to All Next Week...!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
              Last edited by Thor24; 11-06-2007, 12:17 AM.
              Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Thanks THOR24, I too have a system, it's quit simple but also does work but like all systems not 100% so I dont expect your way to be completely 100%. I do understand where ur comming from. I just beleive that people who have systems and we all come up with the same play, then hey it's probly a REAL STRONG PLAY and would have a great chance at winning. Have a good one.
                ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
                Spreads Only
                NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

Working...
                X