Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN has turned into a tabloid

wtf is up with all the questions?

Tafoya totally baited Mel Blount into saying, "this Ravens offense is pathetic, and its pretty embarassing!"

:laughing:

daaaaaamn Blount tell it like it is, are you gonna go across the sidelines and try to make out with Kolber now?

on a side note, I don't appreciate Kornholesier speaking for me or America and proclaiming the Steelers as the one team EVERYONE likes?

I personally don't give a flying flip either way with them. but thanks for speaking for all of us Kornhole, and really? they are the best dynasty? based on what? did the dynasties play each other?

hate these announcers LOL
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

thats why underdog and myself watch theses games on mute:thumbs:

Comment

:thumbs:

and allow me add this... Kornhole...is your head so miss-shapen that shaving it will actually look WORSE that with you trying to hang on to the last few strands of hair? Your head looks like a tennis ball after a Doberman has played with it for about a week. The only thing missing is the slobber, and I'm not too certain that it's not there also...
      :puke:
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

I think Kornhole does a good job on PTI, but he absolutely sux on MNF. He sux like two mthrerfkrs and three son of a bitches.
        If its fun, do it

Comment

And yes, he has a fkd up looking haid
          If its fun, do it

Comment

[QUOTE=Silver & Black;98617] Your head looks like a tennis ball after a Doberman has played with it for about a week. [QUOTE]

More like a footyball that Tony Siraguso did a belly flop on LOL
            If its fun, do it

Comment

Bring back Al Michaels.

Comment

Its a sad day in hell, and we don't have many sad days down there, when we cain't get some serious ass announcers on MNF. There are some college football announcers that would put these guys the last few years to shame.
                If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                X