Whaleydog's Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whaleydog's Week 10

getting this one in early as I think the line will climb.

Colts -2 1/2...........................4 Units

will add more later.

GLTA !!!

Colts -2 1/2..............4 more Units ....8 Units total

NYG +2....................8 Units

Chi -3......................8 Units

Philly +3..................8 Units

2 Units Round Robin Par

GLTA !!!

Comment

Going huge on the Colts w/ no Harrison on the road?? Seems risky.
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Well,not really as I have the same amount on the other 3 games...I just think: 1. colts do not get beat 2 weeks in a row. 2.Norve Turner and chargers coaching staff vs. Tony Dungy ....no brainer...Good luck w/your plays.

Comment

I won't argue with you about Norv "Money Burner" Turner... but Indy did cover last week and that's all that really matters to most bettors as I can't believe many people took Indy ML... I also dug up an interesting trend on this game.

Teams that start out at least 4-0 ATS are 3-10 ATS after their first outright loss of the season.

Not trying to sway you, just for the sake of debate. :thumbs:

Comment

Good info. In the hand of a lesser QB and coach I would expect a huge let down.But I think peyton and Dungy are too steady for that and they'll expose the chargers weakness. GLTA!!

Comment

Who would have thought that it came down to Mr. Clutch himself blowing it in San Diego. I was about two seconds from tossing my +170 ML ticket away on the Chargers. Cashed in on Philly ML with ya and took a beat down from Dallas with ya as well. Good luck on MNF if you're playing!

Comment

Thx Biff....yea, that game smelled fishy once it started as a blow out , the refs seemed to be screwing around on the calls trying to keep it close....but not too close..."Inadvertant whistle my ass"....he blew that whistle cause he did not want to chase that play down field for an indy cover....anyway .......thats the NFL for ya.Split my bets but went 1-5 on my RR par:bang:

Yesterday : 2-2....-6.6 Units

Comment

Working...
                X