No announcement yet.

WK 10 discussion...start early

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOMONTE. Thanks for the inpute. my pick before with PIT-8 was somethhing I thouht I saw someone post, I thought the 8 was alil wierd myself. as far as that I saw DET at -1 and now a +1, go to the following site and you will see it there along with what the public is currently betting on ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have however put 3 picks that I like so far for this week 10 and for now on I'll be more clear as to what teams I like. thank you for turning my attention to my vagueness. I do remember last week I liked TB, CAR AND PIT on monday with the UNDER I do remember that I had GB on thier last monday night game so I guess I could say my NFL YTD IS 3-1 on the SIDES and O/U 0-1

No No No...........No external links allowed. You know that!
    Last edited by Horfin; 11-07-2007, 11:33 AM.
    ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
    Spreads Only
    NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

what are everyone's thoughts on SD +3.5?

will indy have a hangover as they headout to SD? I find it hard to believe that addai and manning can't carve up this defense much like peterson did last week and brady did a few weeks back. Colts should be prepared and can't see them losing 2 in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
        what are everyone's thoughts on SD +3.5?

will indy have a hangover as they headout to SD? I find it hard to believe that addai and manning can't carve up this defense much like peterson did last week and brady did a few weeks back. Colts should be prepared and can't see them losing 2 in a row.
        I think you answered you own question with points for both sides....screams no-play for me....Colts on the road after tough loss....SD at home after blowout loss...who knows...

:dunno:

Comment

NOOOOOOOO External Links allowed gameaholic!
          a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
          Sides: +17.4 units
          Totals: +0 units
          In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
          Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Call me crazy...but after looking into it further, and initially liking the other side because of past preformances...I am looking at making Arizona a play this weekend. They have lost three in a row, and Detroit has won 3 in a row...the line opens as a pick'em, 80% on Detroit...and the line goes to Zona -1 right away, and then stays steady, even with all the Lions money. Linemakers must really think the Lions travel will be huge.

Also...Detroit traditionally a bad road team (with 2 bad blowout losses to Philly and Wash already this year), and the travel to Arizona is always a factor. Arizona has been pretty good at home this year going 2-1, and return home this week after two rough road games....they have home wins over good teams Pittsburgh and Seattle already this year.

This might come down to the passing game...with two good receiving corps.....especially Detroit who is known as a mostly passing team....but Arizona is actually a good pass-defence team, ranked 7th in the NFL, and might be able to control them. On the other side....Arizona's receiver's might be able to expose the bad Detroit secondary....ranked 30th in pass defence.

After further review....I will probably be making a play on the home team in this one at a pick'em...
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-07-2007, 01:50 PM.

Comment

No prob Game, Mike just informed me that one book did have Det +1 opener. Thats like two off all the other books. Carry on soldier LOL
              If its fun, do it

Comment

lol ok YOMONTE. Sorry people about the external link. I really was'nt thinking and really did forget about that.
                A thought about the SD/IND game. I actually like SD here. I mean, IND got thier LOSE cherry popped and now really arent so hyped up on trying to go undefeated. SD has a nice D and with IND'S Harrison still not working all that good, I think SD secondary does good here and SD rush D will not let what happened to them against MIN, and please INDY only giving 3 after they almost beat NE. Sounds like an SD cover or atleast a push, heck u might wanna even buy the half.
                ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
                Spreads Only
                NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

liking oakland +3.5 tomorrow.

bears are so banged up. now without OG brown. I can see greise turning it over on the oakland defense which isn't bad i must say. Any thoughts?

Comment

Guys, I don't do a lot with NFL foots...but I'm a pretty big Bengals fan (and yes, its painful) and I've sat through every friggin' snap of this sorry ass excuse of a season for the Bengals. They are DONE.

I don't care how bad the Ravens looked last Monday against Pitts...the Bengals defense will make the Ravens offense look like the Patriots. Its like watching a team play prevent defense for an entire game.

The Bengals managed to beat the Ravens with a questionable call the 1st week of the season...the Ravens will be pissed about that game and pissed about their showing last week at Pitt. McNair will look unstoppable, as will everyone else on the Raven's offense.

I would say getting back Henry would be the only thing to give me pause on taking the Ravens....but Henry won't be in shape....and last I checked he doesn't play defense.

Be very wary if you are thinking of taking the Bengals tomorrow. I forsee the Ravens whipping them.
                    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by theBOSS View Post
                      just saw the line for the saints/rams game is set at +12. i'm a saints fan and have watched every game since 2000. take the rams and the points here.

-rams are coming off the bye week looking to get their first win.
                      -marc bulger was drafted and then cut by the saints.
                      -jim haslett makes his return to the dome coaching agianst his former team. he may not be the greatest head coach but give him two weeks and he'll think of something.
                      -steven jackson should be healthy.
                      -this is an old rivalry from the nfc west

saints struggle with teams that can throw the ball. hell we gave up 300+ to quinn gray,:puke:

i see a 27-20 type game
                      well i was there. it was miserable but not unexpected. congrats on the cash.:bang: :bang:
                      NFL: 0-0 (+0 units)

Comment

Working...
                      X