X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like all of them stif, gl :thumbs:
    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

The Miami Dolphins are the worst ******* team in the history of football....at least that I've ever seen :puke: :puke: :puke:

Comment

telling me I have them at 2.5

Comment

They're a freakin joke. They might just go 0-16. One more chance maybe....they have the Jets at home on Dec 2. Otherwise, it's not looking so hot for them to get a win.

Marty Booker might be the worst WR i've ever seen. And to think Miami traded for that guy. Maybe he outta put the weights down and stop trying to be Mr Universe, and learn to catch a football.

On the other hand, take away the 2 bull**** losses (DEN and DAL) and BUF is 7-2. Go figure....
          Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 11-11-2007, 04:21 PM.

Comment

add the late game:

Colts -3.5 (-105)

3 units

Comment

stiffy- did you see the Queens rally last night.....we got a miracle comeback to win that game.....down 4-0 with 10 to go....scored 5 goals in 7 minutes then capped it in OT
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                add the late game:

Colts -3.5 (-105)

3 units

Shocked to see you on such a heavy public road chalk.

Comment

Miami is a joke. I guess there's a reason they/re 0-9. Buffalo played like ****, especially Losman....and they still won...

nice day though... :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    The Miami Dolphins are the worst ******* team in the history of football....at least that I've ever seen :puke: :puke: :puke:
                    I SURE HOPE SO !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      stiffy- did you see the Queens rally last night.....we got a miracle comeback to win that game.....down 4-0 with 10 to go....scored 5 goals in 7 minutes then capped it in OT
                      Actually I went to bed when the Queens game was 4-0 after 2 periods and chalked it up as a loss....woke up this morning to a win. A pleasant surprise for sure.

Freakin Colts....maybe if they only turn it over 7 times instead of 10 in the 2nd half they might still have a chance :flush:

Buf really did play like **** today, and still won. Miami is just horrible. I'd be surprised to see them at less than +10 the rest of the year, except maybe when they play the Jets...who are also pretty bad.

I can't help but wonder what the line is going to be when Miami goes to NE? NE -41? :laughing:

Comment

Great day Stif. Ugly win but a win nonetheless for Buffalo. Tough to make any case for JP after that one. Buffalo ends this undefeated **** Sunday night :beerbang:

lol
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                          Buffalo ends this undefeated **** Sunday night
                          Moneyline me! :beerbang:

15.5 is the early line...
                          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-11-2007, 11:46 PM.

Comment

You Bills homers.....

:sm:

Comment

Working...
                            X