Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    who is boot.....
    I think he meant Smoot
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
      I think he meant Smoot
      :thumbs: ...freekin' buffalo guys....they should be out shoveling snow anyway......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

KC with a 2 run single to take a 5-3 lead....should be getting the closer ready soon....

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
          carlos rogers is out for season... but this is greg williams fault... playing prevent defense to start the game? safeties back 30 yards... wtf? ******* gay coaching
          I read an article earlier this week where Greg Williams was thinking about taking a few pages from the Bengals' defensive playbook. :laughing:

Underdog -- Don't forget to put things into perspective on Losman....the Bengals made him look like Montana last week....can't wait to see how great McNair looks later this afternoon.
          "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
            Underdog -- Don't forget to put things into perspective on Losman....the Bengals made him look like Montana last week....can't wait to see how great McNair looks later this afternoon.
            I understand that, but when you have nobody in your face you have to make the plays... it's not like the Dolphins are even pressuring him. Now of course Reed can't keep his feet inbounds.

I'm leaning heavily on the Ravens...
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

UD -- I'm not even watching the Bills game...just taking another opportunity to take a shot at the Bengals...point being, Bengal's D makes EVERYONE look good. And that's not a shot at Losman...but last week, he looked unstoppable against that Bengal prevent defense.

Glad you're leaning towards the Ravens this afternoon....I think its a golden opportunity to make some cash.
              "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

campbell on point today

Comment

i have PHI in a teaser and that is going to be the one game that kills me, i know it....everything else is looking great

Comment

James Thrash!

Comment

Damn, Thrash killing his old team......:puke:

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Rams punch it in.:thumbs:

2ndh potential moneymakers (give me a reason why not)

Packers- Vikings aren't doing much on offense, & GB has the run game going.

Clev/Pit over- hoping to get 23 or so, Steelers are moving the ball, they'll get in the endzone, IMO the Browns will too.

Washington- was hoping they would be down at the half, so maybe not....

Bills under- neither team doing squat offensively.
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

why is it everyone makes fun of all the QB's who go 11-23 for 75 yards and 0 TD's except for Vince Young. Still don't understand how dude gets a hall pass. He sucks, IMO. He is never going to be a great QB because he doesn't see the field and can't read an NFL defense. He's Mike Vick part 2 without the dog fighting

Comment

going for 2 was stupid

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              why is it everyone makes fun of all the QB's who go 11-23 for 75 yards and 0 TD's except for Vince Young. Still don't understand how dude gets a hall pass. He sucks, IMO. He is never going to be a great QB because he doesn't see the field and can't read an NFL defense. He's Mike Vick part 2 without the dog fighting
                              agreed

Comment

Rockies 6 Royals 5 bottom of the fifth
                                If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                                X