Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football MNF: 11/12

...YTD...43-39-5...Overall NFL

Sunday Day Games were Alright...But The Nite Game Sucked..!!

Monday Nite Football:

(2-6) San Francisco at (4-4) Seattle
    San Fran has Won and Covered 2 of Last 3 Games Played...Seat has Lost 3 of Last 4 Games Played this Season while San Fran has Lost 6 Games in Row after Winning 1st 2 Games to Start the Season..At the Half way Point Seat is Only Ave Rushing for 95 Yards/Game with QB Hasselbeck Throwing for Over 300 Yards in 2 of Last 3 Games...Complete Change of the Way Seat likes to Play the Game...Run for 150 Yards as Team and Control the Game and Not Rely on the Passing Game...San Fran QB Smith has Been Banged Up and Only Started 6 Games while Throwing Only 2 TDs and Throwing Under 50 % Comp Rate and Has the Lowest QB Rating as Starter in the League..1st Game this Year Seat Won at San Fran ...23-3 and San Fran has Not Scored More than 20 Points in a Game this Season Except in the 1st Game and Are Only Ave 13 Points per Game while Seat is Only Ave 21 Points/Game...Tonite Add into the Factor of Rain with 30-40 Degrees will cause Problems Passing Ball and Keeping the Turnovers Down...Seat Last 8 Games the Under has Hit 6-2 when Seat is the Favorite and the Under has Hit at 7-1 of San Fran Last 8 Games Vs NFC Teams....Now After Last Nites Game...This has Become More and More of a Crap Shoot...Invert Whistles...Missed Close FGs...Not Throwing into Endzone to Win Game and Trust Kicker in Somewhat Bad Weather...Toss a Coin and You will be Better than Most Picking Games...So...

Pic: San Francisco +9

Pic: San Francisco/Seattle...Under 37

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

I tossed a QUATER and said HEADS is SF, Well TAILS came up which means SEA....so lets roll with it....lol
    ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
    Spreads Only
    NBA YTD 43-27

Comment

By far, the most succinct analysis that I've seen
      in some time. I agree, this is somewhat of a crapshoot-
      take the points and under.

Joel

Comment

With ya on the Under.

GL

Comment

GL!~

Like the under ! :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks..gameaholic....locojoel...v3rlfl3d...Johnny MapleLeaf....Hope You All have a Great MNF...Hope the Under Hits for U that Played It...!!

I Talked to My Bookie/Man Last Nite and Today about Game with Indy...He Thought the Line should have Been at Indy -7 with Total at 52-54 Points...He Really wanted to Bump it up but his Old Partner Started taking Bets Again so he had to Leave it Normal...But Said...This Game is Fishy...2 Missed FGs by Indy..Missed Extra Pt...Inadvertant Whistle Blew By Ref that was Not in Endzone within 5 Feet of the INT..But By Ref Beside the Coaches on the Sideline...Ref at INT Threw his Bean Bag and Called it an INT and Play on..What was that NEW RULE..Hold Whistle and Make Sure to Let Teams Play on in Close Play were the Ball Carrier Might not be Down.... Now Manning was not in Top Form and Played and was Hurt by Weaker WR/TE Group...But to Time after Time Drive team into Scoring Field Area and Not Throw Ball into Endzone Last few Trips when Inside 15 and 10 Yard Line...This was a Game that someone Got ahold Of..I am Not the Guy that Blames My Loses on the Refs or Whine when I Lose....I Lost....But Some BIG TIME Players Make Lots of $$$ Last Nite...I'm Not Just Saying this...So is My Man that has been Taking Bets for Over 30 Years...So I Have Vented and Remember...If it Smells Fishy..Play Other Side or Stay Away....IMO...

BOL to All on MNF...!!

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 11-12-2007, 08:20 PM.
            Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL on both Thor!

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
              "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

Thanks...MacDaddy...Hope ya had a Good One..!!

1-1 Split Nite...44-40-5 Overall in NFL

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                X