X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday Night "Sleeper" in Seattle >>>

Sunday: 5-1, +25.24 Units
    NFL YTD: 57-25, +107.24 Units

Very good day yesterday, going 5-0 on my capped plays......but I don't like tonight's matchup AT ALL, as a fan OR a side player.....so WTF....one small play on the total...

Seahawks/49ers UNDER 37.5

2 Units

:beerbang:

GL!....don't forget every unit counts....you are having a great year, don't piss it away playing games you are "guessing" or WTF'ing on. You played last nights game for the heck of it, as well. Few of those here and there and they add up....it may not seem like much in comparison to what you've won, but there shouldn't be a difference in those units mattering between being +105 and +115 or +5 and +15 Units.....I always say play like you are even...but that is just me and my soap box ass.......lol...GL!...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

BTW.......you know it's going well when your RB has -4 yards and scores 16 points...lol....he wouldn't have beaten you anyway, but still...

Comment

You are correct FF....very good point!

I have liked the Under in this one for a couple days now though...I was mostly commenting on the side where I had no clue. I see a slow, boring game tonight in the rain....so I'll lay a couple units on that. You're right...last night was stupid...but I really liked tailing a few guys that were on it that usually don't back a team like that in that situation....plus I was drunk from watching the CFL games...lol!

Nice work in the NHL lately :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          BTW.......you know it's going well when your RB has -4 yards and scores 16 points...lol....he wouldn't have beaten you anyway, but still...
          lol...yeah....but he scored 97 freaking points total...he should be pissed about his own brutal performance....not Kevin Jones' stats! I had him by 18 points, and I still have the Sea defence tonight...it wasn't close....I could see if I won by 4 points or something....

I thought I was doomed this week without Brady...

:beerbang:

Comment

GL JML :thumbs:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

who are the "riders" BTW??

Comment

who are the "riders" BTW??
                CFL team.
                Ang's an Eskimos fan, I'm a Roughriders fan...good rivalry in Western Canada...they won a playoff game last night...I own a share of the team, lol...and I got to the Grey Cup every year...hopefully they make it to the game for the first time in years...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  CFL team.
                  Ang's an Eskimos fan, I'm a Roughriders fan...good rivalry in Western Canada...they won a playoff game last night...I own a share of the team, lol...and I got to the Grey Cup every year...hopefully they make it to the game for the first time in years...
                  didn't Edmonton have some QB about 3 or 4 years ago that everyone kept saying was going to play in the NFL? not sure who that was or if he ever made it. The only team i remember was Toronto because they were owned by Mcnaull i think....same guy who owned the kings when Gretz was here and then got sent to prison for some kind of fraud or something like that. So how long to the finals?

Comment

Edmonton had Ricky Ray....he was a backup with the Jets for a couple years, but the came back to the CFL to actually play.

Comment

How are you not an Argonaut fan? I would think you would not like Ottawa

Comment

How are you not an Argonaut fan? I would think you would not like Ottawa
                        Lol, the Ottawa Rough Riders no longer exist. JML is a fan of the Saskatchewan Roughriders...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                          Lol, the Ottawa Rough Riders no longer exist. JML is a fan of the Saskatchewan Roughriders...
                          :laughing: ....you can see how much i follow it......i thought it was Ottawa....

Comment

Ha - I'm so proud of myself for not jumping in on that post.

Baby steps for me, baby steps... haha. GL tonight JML!

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                              Ha - I'm so proud of myself for not jumping in on that post.

Baby steps for me, baby steps... haha. GL tonight JML!
                              Be my guest, Cuse! lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X