Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some plays I'm eying up for Sunday:

Jax -3(already played for 3 units)

IMO San Diego is not a very good offensive team, actually, they are just flat out bad. Outside of LT and Gates what do they have? Rivers? The last few games SD has done the following:

177 yards 3 TOs against Indy
    229 yards 2 TOs against Minnesota
    237 yards 0 TOs against Houston

Jax is coming off a game in which they shut down a formidable rushing offense in Tennessee. that went for over 250 against them in week 1, so it is also a sign that they are improving as the season is going along, something SD is not doing. SD is giving up 26.7 PPG in 3 road games, and that is including the 3 they gave up at Denver. This Jax rushing attack has only been slowed down in one game, on the road against NO, but that was because they were too busy rolling up 344 through the air. IMO this is a mismatch and Jax should roll.

Indy/KC Un. 42

KC couldn't score when they were healthy, I'm not sure how they expect to score without LJ and going with the young QB. Indy has a very stout defense as we all know but KC has a pretty good defense of their own. They shut down the Packers for basically the entire game until it turned in to a shootout in the 4Q. I think 6 TDs is a little too much in this one.

Comment

I totally agree about your Jax play. SD is not that good, and their offense is flat out poor.

I was second guessing myself for laying the road chalk with the Colts last Sunday night, especially with their injuries, but it was easily the right side. They completely outplayed the Chargers, even on the road and some key players missing, and if Vinatieri wouldn't have choked, they would have STILL won the game....despite 6 turnovers and 2 returns for TD's.

Take away even the 2 return TD's, and Indy wins by 10+, even with the 6 picks....and if the Colts play like they normally do, they win that one by 25 to 30.

SD just did NOTHING on offense.

Therefore, it's obvious why JAX is favored, and that it's not by enough either, due to public perception that SD is still a great team.

They're just not.

Another play I think is very very strong is the Noodle Arms getting double digits at home off a bye. If that's not a line that has 75% or so probability of covering, I don't know what is.

I also really love the Cards against one of the worst teams in the league...the Bungles....and GETTING points? Ok??

Baltimore is a bit of a scary play, but I don't like at all the spot the Browns are in....and I sure don't like them laying points on the road. Their defense is just bad, and yes, even Baltimore should score some on them. BAL wouldn't be my top pick of the day, but I'll be on them.

I also LOVE that no one is giving WASH a chance. I might grab the +11.5 (and rising) points in that one too.

Comment

Don't mean to conflict with ya stif, but the best three plays on the board are:

Jacksonville
        Minnesota
        and
        Cincinnati

I really like Wzashinginto as well. :thumbs:

Horfin:thumbs:
        a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
        Sides: +17.4 units
        Totals: +0 units
        In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
        Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Another thing about the Jax/SD game is a west coast team traveling to the eastern time zone for a early game. Seems to me that's usually a good play.:thumbs:

Comment

Cincy giving points is a "best" play on the board. lol...Horf...come on...that might be one of the worst...lol

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Cincy giving points is a "best" play on the board. lol...Horf...come on...that might be one of the worst...lol
              OMG.....JML and I agree on something in the NFL :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                OMG.....JML and I agree on something in the NFL :beerbang: :beerbang:
                lol...we've been on some similar plays the past couple weeks actually! And this week we both like zona...and I like your Jax play.

Against you on Baltimore though bigtime.....wow the Ravens offense blows. They are lucky to be close with that INT return. Have you checked out the ravens 1st half offense stats? :laughing:

Boller 1/4 for ZERO yards and an INT. LMAO

GLl today, Stif!

Comment

boller has -11 passing yards too

Comment

Yea, they suck. On second consideration, I kinda feel like I should have no played that one....

Wouldn't have backed CLE though. As bad as BAL is, I just don't think CLE is worthy of being a road chalk. i mean they've gotten at least 3 (that i've seen) gift wrapped turnovers, and they don't really have jack **** to show for it. They've played alot of the game in BAL territory, and again, they don't have ****. 13 points. If they were so good that they should be a road chalk, they should be up by 20 by now with the way that game has played out so far.

One lucky drive by the BAL offense, and they might just win that game....as sad as it is....because CLE is doing next to zero against the BAL defense, considering the opportunities they've been given.

That's exactly why I hate playing average teams as a road chalk.

Comment

LOL, and just as I'm typing that, I see BAL apparently got their lucky drive and now lead 14-13

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                        LOL, and just as I'm typing that, I see BAL apparently got their lucky drive and now lead 14-13
                        lol...yeah....nice timing!

Still thiknk Cleveland should be wininng this easy, and will win it in the end...

Comment

Nice call on Baltimore stif...can't believe cle blew that late lead...yup there defence sure blows! lol

:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            Nice call on Baltimore stif...can't believe cle blew that late lead...yup there defence sure blows! lol

:beerbang:
                            Oops...thought it was over on the Stover FG (watching CFL)....lol

Comment

Like i said, that game was just ****ed. The only correct call would have been a no play, no matter what happens. Total toss up.

Comment

I dont know what happened...they took back a FG??

Comment

Working...
                                X