X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sting The Man- Week 11

YTD 4-4 -0.70 units

St-Louis -3 5 units
    The Rams will play the spoiler for the rest of the year. Their offensive is playing much better now with their top players back in shape. Just that should be enough to cover against San Fran.

Seattle -6 4 units
    Was really impressed by the way Seattle played last week throwing the ball. Have to be careful not to get carried away by that (they were playing the niners) but I believe they can do it again against the Bears. Seattle always plays tough at home and they look like a team peaking at the right time.

More to come.........

adding......

Cleveland -2.5 4 units

I just feel that these are 2 teams heading in different directions, and the Browns are the one on the right road. With more firepower on offence, I will certainly lay my 4 units on the BROWNS !!!!!!!!!

GLTA

Comment

adding.....

NY Giants -3 3 units
      I believe the Giants are the better team on both side of the field. They kept the game close vs the Cowboys (until the 4th quarter) last week.

Arizona +3 2 units I just don t think the Bengals should be favored over any teams these days.

Oakland +5 2 units How Minnesota will play without Peterson is the question here. 5 points is a lot in a game like this and Culpepper vs is old team should have the motivation to perform well.

GLTA

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$ CHA CHING $$$$$$$$$$$$$

5-1 +15.10 units

The man is hurting now.........

WHAT A GREAT WEEK :beerbang:

Comment

nice work man!! Way to go

Comment

Working...
          X